FBI raiding Mar A Lago

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2008
The attorney-client privilege protects most communications between clients and their lawyers. But, according to the crime-fraud exception to the privilege, a client's communication to his/her attorney isn't privileged if they made it with the intention of committing or covering up a crime or fraud.

https://twitter.com/BVanGrack/status/1577079928700342274?cxt=HHwWhMCoydz19OIrAAAA

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Trump ask for a Special Master---Request is Granted
Trump ask for a SPECIFIC Special Master to handle the case -- Request is Granted
Trump team goes in front of the Special Master and gets ROASTED

Trump now trying to take Special Master to the Supreme Court and force the Supreme Court to rule in his favor over the ruling of the Special Master he requested by Name.

Trump has to be the most vindictive sore loser I've ever seen in my life. AND HE IS STILL THE GOP frontrunner for 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Trump ask for a Special Master---Request is Granted
Trump ask for a SPECIFIC Special Master to handle the case -- Request is Granted
Trump team goes in front of the Special Master and gets ROASTED

Trump now trying to take Special Master to the Supreme Court and force the Supreme Court to rule in his favor over the ruling of the Special Master he requested by Name.

Trump has to be the most vindictive sore loser I've ever seen in my life.

:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:
I would joke and say his lawyers are probably taking advantage of him and laughing to the bank as he tries to drag this thing out but that would require that he actually pay them...