FBI raiding Mar A Lago

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
This thread is suspiciously void of Trump supporters. I guess their pushback happens tomorrow?

This also just feels like Trump thinking the FBI (and other federal agencies) was bluffing that he had to return classified documents. They apparently were not. Lesson learned. Don't hoard classified documents at home, even if you're a former president. Also, yes, I'm aware of Hilary's email and the stupid server. Those also got subpoenaed and reviewed, including reviewed when they took Anthony Weiner's computers and extended that to Huma. A large part of me is curious as to why the hell he didn't have them destroyed. What the f was he hanging onto them for?

Final thought: if you're going to execute a warrant at a former president's home, there better be something massive to it.

May 31, 2007
Concord
This thread is suspiciously void of Trump supporters. I guess their pushback happens tomorrow?

This also just feels like Trump thinking the FBI (and other federal agencies) was bluffing that he had to return classified documents. They apparently were not. Lesson learned. Don't hoard classified documents at home, even if you're a former president. Also, yes, I'm aware of Hilary's email and the stupid server. Those also got subpoenaed and reviewed, including reviewed when they took Anthony Weiner's computers and extended that to Huma. A large part of me is curious as to why the hell he didn't have them destroyed. What the f was he hanging onto them for?

Final thought: if you're going to execute a warrant at a former president's home, there better be something massive to it.
Destroying them would have been even worse for him legally.