Fantasy College Football

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
If anyone wants to play fantasy College Football, I have a league set up for us. Right now it's 12 teams but if it looks like we need to add a few more I think I can do it (if not I apologize for those who want to join if it is full). The player pool is everyone in FBS except for a certain school to the south because screw them.

The draft is set for 6 PM Sunday night. Standard H2H scoring according to Fantrax. This is totally free-no cost to enter but all you win is bragging rights.

To join follow the link below.

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=47ng9scfkskbp7ao&isSubmit=y

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Hey, whoever had the misfortune of autodrafting 7 quarterbacks, I sent you a trade proposal but dropped it.

I drafted for depth at WR and RB and was trying to be fair when I saw you got hosed by the autodraft, but I didn't want it to look like I was trying take advantage of your bad luck. That being said, I'm alright at QB but you have a couple of guys I'd take a hard look at so if you have something in mind I'd take a look at it.

LS1 Z28

Territorial Marshal
Oct 30, 2007
If anyone wants to play fantasy College Football, I have a league set up for us. Right now it's 12 teams but if it looks like we need to add a few more I think I can do it (if not I apologize for those who want to join if it is full). The player pool is everyone in FBS except for a certain school to the south because screw them.

The draft is set for 6 PM Sunday night. Standard H2H scoring according to Fantrax. This is totally free-no cost to enter but all you win is bragging rights.

To join follow the link below.

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=47ng9scfkskbp7ao&isSubmit=y
Thanks for setting this up. I'll probably get destroyed, because this is my first time playing fantasy football, but it should be fun.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Thanks for setting this up. I'll probably get destroyed, because this is my first time playing fantasy football, but it should be fun.

I've got a question. Do you know if players placed on injured reserve count against the 16 player roster limit?
If a player gets a true injury reserve label then you can move them into one of the two IR spots that don't count against your roster. But not sure that is going to be a real thing with college since the pool of players is so large. Probably will just want to dump any injured players.

LS1 Z28

Territorial Marshal
Oct 30, 2007
If a player gets a true injury reserve label then you can move them into one of the two IR spots that don't count against your roster. But not sure that is going to be a real thing with college since the pool of players is so large. Probably will just want to dump any injured players.
Thanks for the answer. I edited my post, because I found in the "league rules summary" that IR players don't count against roster limits. I drafted a couple players that are coming into the season injured. Hopefully they aren't out too long.