Fall softball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 1, 2022
Moore
Tomorrow starts the fall softball schedule, as the cowgirls play usao at 5pm. My question is, is the game on the radio/TV? How do we get the stats? Just curious as I wanna see some of new players, and some of the position battles, but with work and living in OKC, can't make the games. So how do we get reports?

sportsfan89

Territorial Marshal
Jul 31, 2012
Wilson, Oklahoma
I doubt the scrimmage will be on any stations. On okstate.com either the next day or two days afterwards, they usually give some info on who done what.

I got tickets to the OSU game on the 8th and staying the night in Stillwater to watch the softball scrimmages against C Arkansas and West Texas A&M on the 9th.

I’m ready to see some of the new faces and position battles as well.

Dec 21, 2008
Why do spring sports not run any live streams for fans to watch? You would think generating excitement in fans many miles away would only help spread the team momentum and excitement?! Can't cost that much to run a tablet on live in the press box

sportsfan89

Territorial Marshal
Jul 31, 2012
Wilson, Oklahoma
Why do spring sports not run any live streams for fans to watch? You would think generating excitement in fans many miles away would only help spread the team momentum and excitement?! Can't cost that much to run a tablet on live in the press box
like GameChanger…my great nieces teams does it for family members that cannot be there in person.