Fall Camp Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
I didn't really want to make another thread for this so I'll just ask it here.

Does anyone have OSU Max? Is it worth it?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater

I enjoy mine, but idk if I would want to say something is worth it for someone else. A lot of the content is still pretty short and sometimes you can tell they are still working out the kinks on the production side, but some of it also awesome, the Brennan Pressely tape breakdown was some really great content, all the tape sessions are good. The behind the scenes off-season fun are solid too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby

I enjoy mine, but idk if I would want to say something is worth it for someone else. A lot of the content is still pretty short and sometimes you can tell they are still working out the kinks on the production side, but some of it also awesome, the Brennan Pressely tape breakdown was some really great content, all the tape sessions are good. The behind the scenes off-season fun are solid too.

Do they add new content fequently?

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater

Do they add new content fequently?

Yes

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
@Jalexjsmithj, you can't just post some vague, scary question and peace out! Especially on a day where I'm really bored at work and can only fixate on what terrible thing must have happened.

I know today was a full pads scrimmage so I assume it's injury related.