Fall Camp Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 21, 2008
I saw on Twitter Braylin Presley ran 80yds on a screen to score a TD. If you’ve seen him play we have got to get him on the field. Coach Dunn didn’t seem too open detailing plans for him this wk just saying there’s lots of veterans in front of him etc. Braylin is a game changer like Duece Vaughn. Dangerous. Use our weapons and get past “gotta earn your stripes” mentality. Play your best players

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I saw on Twitter Braylin Presley ran 80yds on a screen to score a TD. If you’ve seen him play we have got to get him on the field. Coach Dunn didn’t seem too open detailing plans for him this wk just saying there’s lots of veterans in front of him etc. Braylin is a game changer like Duece Vaughn. Dangerous. Use our weapons and get past “gotta earn your stripes” mentality. Play your best players
He has to beat out the players in front of him. One being his brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oct 1, 2006
USA
I think almost everyone that watched them both play in high school would agree Braylin was the most talented. It's going to be very interesting to see if we're able to get him touches immediately.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
Problem is Braylin is only like 160 pounds. Maybe.

I agree he's gonna be great but there's a pretty big difference between Braylin's physique and Vaughn's, even as Freshman.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008

I agree he's gonna be great but there's a pretty big difference between Braylin's physique and Vaughn's, even as Freshman.

Weight doesn’t matter if you can’t catch him. He tore apart Union Choctaw Jenks multiple times. These aren’t Big 12 defenses but there were several D1 kids on those defenses and they never touched him. It will be interesting to see how they use him in the screen game and return game. I love the potential momentum changer. Been awhile since we’ve had one

Oct 1, 2006
USA
Weight doesn’t matter if you can’t catch him. He tore apart Union Choctaw Jenks multiple times. These aren’t Big 12 defenses but there were several D1 kids on those defenses and they never touched him. It will be interesting to see how they use him in the screen game and return game. I love the potential momentum changer. Been awhile since we’ve had one
Yeah, I think of Travis Dye's immediate impact at Oregon. Speed conquers all if you can get them in space. Would love to see the Presley's on KO and PR

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Braylin will probably have five total touches on the year, until the bowl game, when he lines up in the slot and catches 8 balls for 220 yards, prompting the coaches to admit that they didn't properly utilize him during the season. I'm kidding...sort of. Now, about those Cowboy Backs...;-)

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby

I agree. You play the best players. Thing is... he will get hit. And when he does, he will get crushed.

Just look at some of the hits Brennan takes and he's got at least 20 pounds on Braylin.

I think Braylin will get some touches, and look good when he does, but I doubt he can hold up for very many snaps.

Nov 6, 2010
I agree. You play the best players. Thing is... he will get hit. And when he does, he will get crushed.

Just look at some of the hits Brennan takes and he's got at least 20 pounds on Braylin.

I think Braylin will get some touches, and look good when he does, but I doubt he can hold up for very many snaps.

I think you're right, and Dunn knows this. But it may make him even more effective. Tough to game plan for a guy that only gets in on 5 or 6 plays a game, and I think that's what we'll see from him this year.