Elizabeth City NC police shooting

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
It's pretty easy tbh. Watch the news and listen to the people they have on. When you have people constantly telling you that police are hunting down people to murder them for a good time, you get people who believe it and act like it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Yea, I can agree with this. The issue should be kept in context.

Sort of like when our elected representatives are constantly telling us that our system of elections is fraudulent even when there is no evidence of any significant widespread fraud some people start to believe it and do things like attack the capitol.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar

Sort of like when our elected representatives are constantly telling us that our system of elections is fraudulent even when there is no evidence of any significant widespread fraud some people start to believe it and do things like attack the capitol.
Awesome. A whataboutism we can all agree with

Mar 11, 2006

Agree. Too many people only believe what they want to believe and struggle with critical thinking. They only listen to information from their team.

Unfortunately, that has occurred a lot.... just recently.

Like when media and elected representatives constantly tell us a false story, even when data proves otherwise, and some people start to believe it and do things like attack other people and destroy buildings.

The election was not stolen, yet too many Republicans believe it is true. They are brainwashed. *That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t continue to work to secure our voting process.

The police are not hunting minorities. Yet too many liberals believe it is true. They are brainwashed. *That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t continue to review opportunities at police reform.

Critical Thinking is a lost art and too many people only consume news that support their biased views.

Last edited:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK

100% agree. The election was not stolen as our former president said and Georgia's new ejection laws are not a return to the Jim Crow era as our current president said. They should both zip it.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com

Sort of like the media/elected officials were constantly telling us about the muh russians were coming to get us and that the election was a fraud even when there was/is no evidence of any significant widespread fraud some people start to believe it and do things like act like fools and riot because they believe the election was fradulent.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Sort of like the media/elected officials were constantly telling us about the muh russians were coming to get us and that the election was a fraud even when there was/is no evidence of any significant widespread fraud some people start to believe it and do things like act like fools and riot because they believe the election was fradulent.
Nice try, but no. There were not riots about the Russians. NOBODY (in any significant position) was declaring the election fraudulent and demanding to have it overturned as just occurred.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN