VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
https://twitter.com/business/status/1349113692936417280
So the donors are closing their checkbooks on part of the GOP with a resounding slam, and that surely helps explain why quite unlike last time some Republicans in Congress are actually coming out in support of impeaching Trump. I'm all for it! IMPEACH and CONVICT TRUMP!

Last edited:

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1349163003472699393?s=19
That is the utter height of ridiculousness. No way is there is a digital ghetto. Instead, it's now all out boom town in social media, with new increased traffic like never before. The mentally unstable Lin Wood wrote on Parler that he would became a member of Clouthub.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
It would take something monumental, something that has never happened before. If only something like that happened recently. Not saying it will, but for the first time I can see a legit crack through which a third party emerges. Honestly, what does the Republican party do with the super pro Trump wing now?

Note:by super pro Trump wing, I'm not talking about conservatives who swallowed their disgust and voted for him on policy reasons or conservatives who were OK with him. I'm talking drank the koolaid, Trump is (near) infallible, elites hate us and we hate them kinds of supporters. That does not seem like a small wing still. Maybe I'm wrong

I very much want a viable third party, even if it emerges from trumpism. It would allow someone to move to the center, not be as beholden to extremes in the primaries, and just give more nuanced options.
Since a billionaire, like Ross Perot couldn't create a third party, I can't imagine how it can come about, unless through hard to imagine circumstances.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Since a billionaire, like Ross Perot couldn't create a third party, I can't imagine how it can come about, unless through hard to imagine circumstances.
You mean like an attempted coup with possible help from members of Congress?
https://twitter.com/lindstromcheryl/status/1349124693765337089?s=21

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
will be interesting to learn the things we don't know yet

https://twitter.com/tomcostellonbc/status/1349111168506486784
Michael Moore said he was shocked the terrorists as he prefers to refer to them knew where Nancy Pelosi's office was, since he sure didn't know after all the visits and filmwork he's made at the capitol. Moore also said he never heard of Rep. Jim Clyburn having a secret office, but the terrorists did! They knew a lot!

According to Moore, one cop actually showed them the way to Chuck Schumer's office. Interesting that horses were not used to control the crowd as is usually the case. Far from usual number of cops were present. The good cops may have stopped the Electoral Votes from being stolen or destroyed. So Moore believes that they were aided and abetted by certain members of the police, military and Republican party. Moore thinks Wednesday's terror attack was just a dry run for what they are planning for next, presumably for the 20th. Moore isn't always right with his worries and predictions. Let's hope he's wrong with this. At any rate, Trump's reality show can't end soon enough.

Last edited:
May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Michael Moore said he was shocked the terrorists as he prefers to refer to them knew where Nancy Pelosi's office was, since he sure didn't know after all the visits and filmwork he's made at the capitol. Moore also said he never heard of Rep. Jim Clyburn having a secret office, but the terrorists did! They knew a lot!

One cop was believed to actually show them the way to Chuck Schumer's office. So Moore believes that they were aided and abetted by certain members of the police, military and Republican party. The good cops may have stopped the Electoral Votes from being stolen or destroyed. Moore thinks Wednesday's terror attack was just a dry run for what they are planning for next, presumably for the 20th. Moore isn't always right with his worries and predictions. Let's hope he's wrong with this.
Maybe here's where we find out about the false flag operation....in a more straightforward explanation, would anyone be surprised if Louie Gohmert did something like this?

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
But wait. Pelosi encouraged Rep. Moore to show up for an in person vote whole having tested positive. There's more chance that these people got it from that, than last week.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Is it always someone elses fault? Usually the democrats right?
Timeline fits better honestly.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
https://twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/1348963486756458496
I actually know Ali from when I was a kid. He and I are the same age so were in the same sunday school for several years though middle and high school until I moved up here. I've followed him on IG for a while but I had to cut those ties with how ridiculous it's gotten over the last several months. Multiple appearances on Info Wars, hanging out with Alex Jones and the like, and then starting this Stop the Steal thing... Sad to say that many members from that church that I'm friends with on FB have followed a similar path as him. I don't know if it was a progression over the years or if they were always of that mind and I just didn't notice as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.