VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2011
We don't need to worry about Biden taking away guns or defunding the police because he would never do it. But that doesn't keep you guys from spouting it off 24/7.

On the other hand Trump has literally spouted off "Liberate XXXXXX" and has been pardoning people who committed crimes on his behalf.
Which has been an apparent issue/worry/boogeyman for decades and has never happened or even come remotely close. The pro-gun lobby and national influence is strong and corrupt. Defunding the police was a bad slogan from the start though the intent was a good place to build from. Those pushing that specific phrase would never make any reasonable headway, as why in the hell would we take money away from the police. I suspect much if not all the momentum of that issue was lost immeaditely as a result of that phrase.

People ok with the pardons being issued right now, how/why?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It's humorous how rump tried to coin the term biden crime family, when he is said to be looking at a pardon of his own kids. Christ, you cant make this up. this is the most white trash president. way more white trash than clinton.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Man, what happened to our election process? Can we ever trust the results again? Everyday I see more and more whistleblowers coming forward telling shocking stories and I sincerely hope we get to the bottom of it (although my gut tells me we won’t).

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1334144663956107265?s=20

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Man, what happened to our election process? Can we ever trust the results again? Everyday I see more and more whistleblowers coming forward telling shocking stories and I sincerely hope we get to the bottom of it (although my gut tells me we won’t).

Well I'm glad Mr. Hannity said this just 3 days ago

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1334140560840527875

Feb 7, 2007
Denver

If only there were dozens of legal cases they could have presented this information in. Then we could have gotten to the bottom of it... If only...

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Dear sweet Lord help us. The WH Press Sec just gave an update and is now asking the media to start calling any vaccine released in the US for COVID "The Trump Vaccine"

People like Trump are THE REASON there are stupid things like participation trophy's in this country

Trump embodies EVERY aspect of the Poor Me, Triggered, Ego coddling whiners the GOP on this very board use to bash and laugh at

Oct 7, 2008

They have been absolutely laughed out of every court they've tried to present an election fraud case in because conspiracy theories don't hold up to legal scrutiny. You are in a cult, my dude.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Trump campaign, GOP raised at least $170 million since Election Day pushing baseless election fraud claims

$170 million?!?! R u kidding me?! Seriously, what is wrong with people?! Fools! "Hey, I (Mr. Billionaire) need your $$ to help me fabricate a voter fraud scheme, yes I know some of you that will foolishly give $$ are middle class and probably need this $$ for your family, but hey, I know you believe everything I say, and I say I want your hard earned $$."
For all trump supporters on this board, I will be collecting money for trumps 2024 presidential campaign...I will share direct deposit directions in an upcoming post...please help me help trump and give your $$ freely...PS: the first 50 people who give me $$ will receive a package of Kool-Aid...
My understanding is that the majority of what the GOP has raised is going towards the Georgia Senate runoffs.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Well I'm glad Mr. Hannity said this just 3 days ago

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1334140560840527875
That is an absolute lie because he said he doesn't run the information he puts up through Fox News or his higher ups. He never said he doesn't vet the information. It's just another one of those points where the mainstream media takes a chunk of what was said and puts it out there as if it was fully true without letting people hear the whole conversation.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
We don't need to worry about Biden taking away guns or defunding the police because he would never do it. But that doesn't keep you guys from spouting it off 24/7.

On the other hand Trump has literally spouted off "Liberate XXXXXX" and has been pardoning people who committed crimes on his behalf.
Nahh, he knows he can’t literally confiscate guns door-to-door so I’m not worried about that, but they will again try the ammo route like they did before.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Nahh, he knows he can’t literally confiscate guns door-to-door so I’m not worried about that, but they will again try the ammo route like they did before.
Actually if you read the gun safety part of his campaign website, confiscating guns is one of the things mentioned. Also they plan on stopping all online sales guns, and gun accessories.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
That'll really screw with the conspiracy theories floating around here by the left.
I mean the "conspiracy theory" was that it was not going to Trump's legal fees actually fighting the election results. So...that is true. It looks like it is just going to pay off his campaign debts and then to a GOP PAC.

"Please contribute $5 RIGHT NOW to the Election Defense Fund to stop the Radical Left from STEALING this Election," one campaign email said.

Most sane people don't include an election in a separate cycle in a separate branch to be the same as stopping the "steal" of the POTUS election.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Actually if you read the gun safety part of his campaign website, confiscating guns is one of the things mentioned. Also they plan on stopping all online sales guns, and gun accessories.

No doubt they’ll try, I just can’t see success in it from a 2A perspective, that’s why I figured they’d just end up trying again for the indirect approach. I don’t own an AR-15 so it buys me a little time.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
My understanding is that the majority of what the GOP has raised is going towards the Georgia Senate runoffs.

his website says, donate to the election defense fund...shocking he would lie to his people...but then again, why not, they believe everything he tells them...
from abc news:
But the fine print indicates much of the money has instead paid down campaign debt, replenished the Republican National Committee and, more recently, helped get Save America, a new political action committee Trump founded, off the ground.
Seventy-five percent of each contribution made now goes to Save America, with the remaining 25% going to the RNC's operating account. It's only once donors have given the legal maximum to Trump's political committee and the RNC that money begins spilling over into accounts specifically intended to pay for legal proceedings related to the election.
Save America's one-year maximum contribution is $5,000, while the RNC can collect $35,000.
The unusual way the Trump campaign is divvying up the contributions has drawn scrutiny from election watchdogs, who say Trump and his family are poised to financially benefit from the arrangement.

Save America is a type of campaign committee that is often referred to as a “leadership PAC,” which has higher contribution limits — $5,000 per year — and faces fewer restrictions on how the money is spent. Unlike candidate campaign accounts, leadership PACs can also be tapped to pay for personal expenses.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014

I know he would like to stop online selling of guns, but where did you see where he wants to confiscate guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.