VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
Nov 18, 2011
Better add electricity to the things Biden is going to take away.

This is a quote from Trump's Wisconsin Rally.

"There will be no heating in the winter, no air conditioning in the summer, and no electricity whenever the hell you want it," Trump claimed

KAG y'all, we have to fight the democrats so they don't take away our heat in the winter!

Signed,
The party that has lost all touch with reality
Those things will certainly be more expensive.

Signed,
AOC and supporters of the Green New Deal

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Better add electricity to the things Biden is going to take away.

This is a quote from Trump's Wisconsin Rally.

"There will be no heating in the winter, no air conditioning in the summer, and no electricity whenever the hell you want it," Trump claimed

KAG y'all, we have to fight the democrats so they don't take away our heat in the winter!

Signed,
The party that has lost all touch with reality
Those things will certainly be more expensive.

Signed,
AOC and supporters of the Green New Deal
So maybe slightly more expensive. Even though it is proven that solar is drastically cheaper than coal.

So it is cool for the POTUS to claim there will be no heat in the winter.

Yep you lost it.

AOC is one out of 470 Congress members. So I care proportionately about her thoughts compared to the POTUS spewing straight lies.

Nov 18, 2011
So maybe slightly more expensive. Even though it is proven that solar is drastically cheaper than coal.

So it is cool for the POTUS to claim there will be no heat in the winter.

Yep you lost it.

AOC is one out of 470 Congress members. So I care proportionately about her thoughts compared to the POTUS spewing straight lies.
Don’t forget your boy Joe supports it too, though he may have forgotten that he does.:lol:

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
. Even though it is proven that solar is drastically cheaper than coal.
I don't know anything about the cost of coal or solar, but this sound like bs.

If it's true I say yay, stop subsidizing both and let the market decide.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2013
Since we like polls here’s 1. PPPPolls final poll of Texas has Biden +2. They had Trump+8 in 2016. He won +9. They had Cruz+3 in 2018. He won +2.6. They are a left leaning org but the last 2 high profile elections they’ve called it within +/-1.

Turnout will be nuts in TX. They’ve already surpassed 2016 total turnout. If (and that’s a yuge if) TX goes to Biden we will go to bed Tues night w Biden as 46.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
this has to be fake news...only liberals act like this...
We heard from Kambree on twitter that it was not harassment. So clearly just an open and shut case of people tailing a campaign vehicle while armed and blocking the road.

I am sure the rule of law in Texas will get right on the case and protect the government workers who felt threatened at any time.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
https://twitter.com/kamvtv/status/1322552143384031232?s=21
Historian Dr. Eric Cervini was driving to help with the Biden campaign stop when he filmed a line of pickup trucks along the highway, many of them flying Trump flags...​
”These Trump supporters, many of whom were armed, surrounded the bus on the interstate and attempted to drive it off the road,” he alleged. “They outnumbered police 50-1, and they ended up hitting a staffer’s car.”​
I am sure the Texas AG who has been under investigation for 4 years and just had 7 staffers corroborate stories of his corruption will get right on it.​

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Paging Joe. Paging Joe Biden. Benghazi needs you on stage. Ohhhh Joe!!!

https://twitter.com/Dude4Liberty/status/1322647178733641734?s=20