VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2008
Has half the nation really voted? I don’t think that is accurate, is it?
No.. only about 50 million so far.. expecting at least another 100 million. Apparently some experts believe that 6 to 10 percent of these voters still have not made a choice. I find that hard to believe. Certainly no one on OP is undecided.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Clearest message last night....

Biden is a career politician who spent 8 years of those as Vice President.

All those years fixed nothing he claims to fix now. In fact in many cases was part of idiocy policy that cost people their jobs, their futures, and their lives!

Criminal Justice and Systemic racism? Nothing! In fact initiated programs that made it worse.

Illegal immigration, built cages to house children and now blames it on Trump. Created a situation that led to thousands of immigrants (family's and young children) walking and riding trains across foreign lands to reach a border with cages..... 100s if not more people died on those voyages under the Obama administration idiocy immigration policies.

Trump has turned those policies around and done things others only lied to you about.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Clearest message last night....

Biden is a career politician who spent 8 years of those as Vice President.

All those years fixed nothing he claims to fix now. In fact in many cases was part of idiocy policy that cost people their jobs, their futures, and their lives!

Criminal Justice and Systemic racism? Nothing! In fact initiated programs that made it worse.

Illegal immigration, built cages to house children and now blames it on Trump. Created a situation that led to thousands of immigrants (family's and young children) walking and riding trains across foreign lands to reach a border with cages..... 100s if not more people died on those voyages under the Obama administration idiocy immigration policies.

Trump has turned those policies around and done things others only lied to you about.
It's one thing to say you're going to fix things from the crime bill of 1994 if it was just a bill introduced by your party, it's a whole other thing when that crime bill has your name all over it and is even referred to as the Biden Crime Bill. That was his crowning achievement at one time. Now he's trying to walk it back.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
It's one thing to say you're going to fix things from the crime bill of 1994 if it was just a bill introduced by your party, it's a whole other thing when that crime bill has your name all over it and is even referred to as the Biden Crime Bill. That was his crowning achievement at one time. Now he's trying to walk it back.
Since he no longer has that crowning achievement, what crowning achievement in 40 some years can he crow about?

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
So, if I acquired enough money the way Joe and Hunter Biden did and built three mansions with it would I go to jail?
Not if you are a Dem elite. But we are about to see if that changes. Gotta think at some point Joe spills the beans.

BTW has Hiden Joe, changed his campaign theme song to the Doobies, "China Grove" yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.