VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
These two may be going at it in the nursing home sooner rather than later. I could easily see each of them thumping the other with his cane / walker...damn you Biden your hogging the jellos...come on man...don’t hit me...

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
These two may be going at it in the nursing home sooner rather than later. I could easily see each of them thumping the other with his cane / walker...damn you Biden your hyping the jellos...come on man don’t hit me with your cane.
Replacing Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon for a sequel?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I hope it's not lost in this that Biden has said multiple times he wants to be an American President.

It's very arguable that Trump’s biggest failure is he has done absolutely nothing to heal the partisan divide. That is something we need and if you are truly undecided (looking at you @Coolfogg ) this is something you should consider.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
I hope it's not lost in this that Biden has said multiple times he wants to be an American President.

It's very arguable that Trump’s biggest failure is he has done absolutely nothing to heal the partisan divide. That is something we need and if you are truly undecided (looking at you @Coolfogg ) this is something you should consider.
I hear you. I think with either of them, there will be division. Society is nuts, this division is not like bedlam, its 365.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
It’s his best debate so far. Lying through his teeth, but he’s been much more in control than previously.
Fact checkers will call him out tomorrow. Him being on target though, that has a bigger impact.

I agree it was his best debate. I thought he looked like a nose picker but he was disciplined and on target. I'd love to have the drugs he took to keep him in control.

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW

Look at any great leader in the midst of crises and you will see they have a common theme. They were able to UNITE their country, face reality, and give them hope to overcome. You can’t skip the first two actions in order to take a shortcut to #3. Trump has tried the Norman Vincent Peale approach. We have needed Churchill.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Look at any great leader in the midst of crises and you will see they have a common theme. They were able to UNITE their country, face reality, and give them hope to overcome. You can’t skip the first two actions in order to take a shortcut to #3. Trump has tried the Norman Vincent Peale approach. We have needed Churchill.
Yep. If Trump were truly a statesman he would have handled this in a way that puts me on board.

He messed it up and now he is staring at a historic defeat.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Because man is a sinful being and Jesus was the only man to ever walk this earth who was perfect, it will always be the lesser of two evils as far as I'm concerned. And if you get a third party that's running that has a chance or even a fourth party, then it will be the lesser of three or four evils.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Remember, Jesus was perfect and they crucified him

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
Well Trump showed great restraint tonight...I think his people had a buzzer connected to him under clothing and zapped him lightly when they thought he might interrupt Biden (ha)...lots of lies though...agree with snuffy in that I am voting Democrat this time, hopefully get two better candidates in '24...Biden seems to lose his train of thought at times, but hell, so do I, and I'm in my 50's...at least they didn't embarrass America tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.