Eddie Sutton - HOF

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 2, 2011
Not gonna lie....I really wasnt super impressed with Sean's teleprompter reading. It seemed very impersonal and not exactly inspiring.

Not trying to be hateful or flame but just my observation

Eddie was beloved by our school and I guess I was just expecting more

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
I’m really glad that it was announced before his passing that he made the HOF. Even though he didn’t make it to the induction, it’s good to know that he knew he had secured his rightful place.

Sep 23, 2010
Not gonna lie....I really wasnt super impressed with Sean's teleprompter reading. It seemed very impersonal and not exactly inspiring.

Not trying to be hateful or flame but just my observation

Eddie was beloved by our school and I guess I was just expecting more
Sean's never been great at these things. He's extremely uncomfortable in these deals. Scott is far more personable. Steve is not involved in basketball, so I would assume that's why he did not accept for Coach.

Sep 23, 2010
Coach Sutton could flat out coach some ball. He knew how to get his guys play for something more than themselves. Ultimately, this was his greatest gift. His teams played with discipline, toughness and passion.