Dumb stuff Beto says

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I can't find the video now, but someone pointed out to him that it would affect virtually all mosques and he straight-up vapor-locked.
Like I've said, the intersectionality of all these single issue groups will inevitably lead to clashes within.

As for Keanu, er Beto, think about it. He's literally proposed straight up confiscation of guns, & now goes after churches (of all sorts, btw) for their stance(s) on sexuality.

Those are 2 very, very authoritarian things to even utter.

But hey, he's Mr. Cool & he's woke!

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Yet there are so many like them as the face of the Dims.
What's interesting on the Dem side now are the somewhat moderate voices of Mayor Pete & Klobuchar. They actually have the nerve to say that Sanders & Warren's plans for free everything are a pipe dream & that they're lying to the American people about them.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Beto needs to go. He no more represents the majority of Democrats than AOC.
mebe, but he (and she) are dragging the party to the left. They are saying things that other "progressives" wouldn't previously. The crap they say is going to be pinned to the Dems whether the Dems like it or not.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
What's interesting on the Dem side now are the somewhat moderate voices of Mayor Pete & Klobuchar. They actually have the nerve to say that Sanders & Warren's plans for free everything are a pipe dream & that they're lying to the American people about them.
on the guns though, they have been "we've almost got something done, and Beto ruined it." Frankly, I believe (as Beto, Stalwell, et al has said) confiscation is the end goal. The "moderate" voice are just lying to take an inch.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
mebe, but he (and she) are dragging the party to the left. They are saying things that other "progressives" wouldn't previously. The crap they say is going to be pinned to the Dems whether the Dems like it or not.
Which is why I think you're seeing the moderate voices speak up a little louder now, which was predictable by many.

They've gone from the first debate & EVERY single candidate raising their hand in support of free healthcare for illegals, to a couple now going after Warren & Sanders free for all strategy.

Biden's lagging in fundraising now & frankly, stammered through yet another debate. Warren & Sanders are the targets now.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Hate to shock you but the stupid things Trump says and does, along with the criminality will stick to the Rebumplicans as well.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Which is why I think you're seeing the moderate voices speak up a little louder now, which was predictable by many.

They've gone from the first debate & EVERY single candidate raising their hand in support of free healthcare for illegals, to a couple now going after Warren & Sanders free for all strategy.

Biden's lagging in fundraising now & frankly, stammered through yet another debate. Warren & Sanders are the targets now.
I appreciate the moderates calling out the economic ridiculousness of the far lefties. But I would appreciate some semblance of honesty on the Gun/AR debate. It is *statistically* a MINUTE problem, but they want to make grandiose feel good solutions* that force law abiding people (e.g. THE GOOD GUYS) into really crappy decisions.

Frankly, it amazes me how much mass media has exacerbated the AR issue.

*not really solutions.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
on the guns though, they have been "we've almost got something done, and Beto ruined it." Frankly, I believe (as Beto, Stalwell, et al has said) confiscation is the end goal. The "moderate" voice are just lying to take an inch.
That's precisely what is happening. Poor Beto just threw out the baby with the bath water and the Democrats absolutely can not walk it back... no matter how hard they try. The damage is permanent and I'm glad it's finally all out on the table for everyone to see.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
I'm actually starting to just slightly, ever so little, like Tulsi Gabbard... if she continues on, I may have to bring myself to seriously take a look at and consider her.