Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
If your income relies on tips from customers, maybe don't plaster a slogan on your face that's controversial to a lot of people?... And if you do, don't be surprised when it affects your tips?...

Also, if I were her employer I wouldn't let her wear that mask to begin with and potentially piss off my customers in the name of "woke"ness…

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Also, if I were her employer I wouldn't let her wear that mask to begin with and potentially piss off my customers in the name of "woke"ness…
She would plaster it all over social media, and you would be doxed and cancelled. You would also receive death threats, and not be safe in your own home.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
She would plaster it all over social media, and you would be doxed and cancelled. You would also receive death threats, and not be safe in your own home.
Just gotta be careful how you do it. :D Just issue everyone masks that are either blank or with the company logo just like their shirts and tell them that's the uniform for work.