Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Looks green screen. Should be more noise from cop car. Also, it was extremely obvious that she was reading a prompter. Her eye wavered from the camera way too much.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
All I noticed was the dog driving the truck.
Ok. When I watched it it opened in the YouTube app and started from the beginning. I only got a few minutes in before I got sick of watching them read their answers. After logging in last night in incognito mode on my laptop it started at the correct spot. So yeah. The dog was funny.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
We need to BAN dogs from driving trucks!!!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! You either stand with the dogs driving trucks or with the children!!
Personally after driving in some “wet” road conditions in OKC the last few days... I’d put my dog up against many of those that are white-knuckle scared to smurfing death to drive in “weather”.

:derp:

Sep 13, 2009
Salt Lake City
To me, what is described sounds like any event or location where security of the people there is being given priority (i.e. concerts, sporting events, airports, government buildings). The fact that it sounds different than any school you have ever been to is kind of the point.....trying to do something different to stop this from happening. When I think of a prison, the main thing that comes to mind is the inability of the inmates to leave, and that is a very important distinction from what was described.
Ok, well for every attempt at gun control gun advocates scream about how it affects them and their rights and want data before anything can be changed. Where is the data this works? Where is the data that making kids go through a guarded perimeter and a metal detector doesn't affect learning?
Utah doesn't have school shootings. They have this kind of security in schools already.

We absolutely do not have that kind of security in schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

What kind of security do they have?

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/02...police-train-for-school-shootings-year-round/

Utah schools are prepared for all types of crises, officials say, from a fire to a bomb threat to an armed assailant on a rampage.​
Officers stationed at schools work closely with administrators to update security measures and emergency plans, often conducting preparedness drills, said Sandra Riesgraf, director of communications for the Jordan School District. The school resource officers (SROs) — often sworn peace officers from local police departments — are in schools every day, Riesgraf said.​
“Their presence alone is helpful,” she said.​

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
To me, what is described sounds like any event or location where security of the people there is being given priority (i.e. concerts, sporting events, airports, government buildings). The fact that it sounds different than any school you have ever been to is kind of the point.....trying to do something different to stop this from happening. When I think of a prison, the main thing that comes to mind is the inability of the inmates to leave, and that is a very important distinction from what was described.
Ok, well for every attempt at gun control gun advocates scream about how it affects them and their rights and want data before anything can be changed. Where is the data this works? Where is the data that making kids go through a guarded perimeter and a metal detector doesn't affect learning?
Utah doesn't have school shootings. They have this kind of security in schools already.

You don't have everything listed, but you have security measures in place that most states don't, right?