Don't Travel to Vegas - rewind

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Obama criticizes Americans for liking 'cheap gas and big cars' more than 'the environment'

American voters for decades had “bought into the idea that government was the problem and that business always knew better, and had elected leaders who made it their mission to gut environmental regulations, starve agency budgets, denigrate civil servants, and allow industrial polluters to do whatever the hell they wanted to do.”

So, in other words Obama knows better than you do and you should bow to the government. In Obama's words "That's Un-American"

Obama lives in an 8,200 square foot home with 9 bathrooms.

I believe he owns three homes? Chicago, Illinois near the Kenwood and Hyde Park neighborhoods, Washington, D.C.’s Kalorama neighborhood, and Martha’s Vineyard in Edgartown, Massachusetts.

And my guess his leisure travel is far more than most people.

In other words, he's not very good at practicing what he preaches.

Personally, I don't care how many homes he owns or how often he travels. What does bother me is for him to tell me my car is too big, my home is too big, or I travel too much while he is un-willing to live by those same standards himself.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I've said it before and I'll say it again, why should I believe in global warming when some of the loudest voices preaching about global warming prove every day that they don't really believe it themselves.

Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
75% of the world's population, in third-world and developing countries, will gladly swap their bicycles for your Escalade. Follow the dollar. It is all about control and transfer of wealth.
Is climate changing? Sure it is; it always has, even before human existence, let alone industrial development. Does man leave an environmental footprint? Sure he does. Can we/have we quantified the human influence? In my opinion, no.
I do know this; at the most elemental level, global warming is better than global cooling. Cooling, by even a 1/4 to 1/2 would be devastating to our efforts to feed the world's growing population.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
My catless, 500hp+ GTO says bwahhaaahhaaaaahaaahhhaaaa with a bunch of cam lope and a huge cloud of choppy, odiferous exhaust.

:lol::lol::lol:

Aug 16, 2012
My catless, 500hp+ GTO says bwahhaaahhaaaaahaaahhhaaaa with a bunch of cam lope and a huge cloud of choppy, odiferous exhaust.

:lol::lol::lol:
C'mon man. A post like this and no pictures? That is tantamount to a gorgeous woman in a bathrobe winking at you then walking away

A video with those 500 ponies revved up would be even better!!