Dominion sues Rudy G for $1.3 Billion

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
Which is probably why even NewsMax now won’t touch that narrative with a 100-foot pole.
And that right there my friends is why I stopped watched the news. It simply gives me a headache to see and hear childish behavior such as that from people who are supposed to be adults.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Which is probably why even NewsMax now won’t touch that narrative with a 100-foot pole.
That is by far the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

Why in the world did they kick you off twitter?
Blah, blah, lie,lie, blah, lie, blah.........
Hurry, we've got to kick him off of here quick

Last edited:

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
I am suprised newsmax is rolling with the election results. I mean, isn't that why all of thr trumpeters left fox?
They have no choice. If they keep lying about those vote tallying companies, they will be sued out of existence.
Lol. These lawsuits WILL NEVER see a court room. They know their machines were hacked. They are hoping this bluff stops everyone from talking about it. I will eat a pan full of Brussel sprouts if that happens. For me, that is right up there with being tortured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Lol. These lawsuits WILL NEVER see a court room. They know their machines were hacked. They are hoping this bluff stops everyone from talking about it. I will eat a pan full of Brussel sprouts if that happens. For me, that is right up there with being tortured.

It's possible they will never see a courtroom. The Trump campaign fund has a lot of money and that may be used to settle some of this out of court.

There are a couple of catches. Trump has no problem screwing over business partners so that may come into play when it comes time to settle up. Also Dominion is probably more interested in their reputation than the money so they may just say screw it let's let this be something that doesn't go quietly.

Either way, if they had any concern their machines were tampered with they would not have pursued thus, so your premice is wrong.

Again, maybe you should talk to a professional about your delusions. It's helpful to have a safe space to vent.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

It's possible they will never see a courtroom. The Trump campaign fund has a lot of money and that may be used to settle some of this out of court.

There are a couple of catches. Trump has no problem screwing over business partners so that may come into play when it comes time to settle up. Also Dominion is probably more interested in their reputation than the money so they may just say screw it let's let this be something that doesn't go quietly.

Either way, if they had any concern their machines were tampered with they would not have pursued thus, so your premice is wrong.

Again, maybe you should talk to a professional about your delusions. It's helpful to have a safe space to vent.
They won’t receive a penny.