DNC has truly become a parody of itself

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
https://twitter.com/lyndseyfifield/status/1549448296258834433?s=20
OR it could be she was being respectful to officers and 'strolling along'...she clearly puts an arm up in video then puts it back behind her... and everyone knows cameras are Everywhere today and she would not be able to pull off the ole 'fake handcuffs' routine...
OR it could be her putting hands behind back as if handcuffed in a 'ceremonial' act...
OR she actually was trying to pull the wool over our eyes and pretend to be handcuffed (in which case she failed, cuz, of course, she didn't realize someone may record it or take photos)...

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
OR it could be she was being respectful to officers and 'strolling along'...she clearly puts an arm up in video then puts it back behind her... and everyone knows cameras are Everywhere today and she would not be able to pull off the ole 'fake handcuffs' routine...
OR it could be her putting hands behind back as if handcuffed in a 'ceremonial' act...
OR she actually was trying to pull the wool over our eyes and pretend to be handcuffed (in which case she failed, cuz, of course, she didn't realize someone may record it or take photos)...
LOL, knew someone would goaltend for her fake a**.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
All of these make sense, but when you look at AOC's history and body of work, which includes wearing a $5k tax the rich dress to the met gala of all places, color me skeptical.

We have so few good people in government. Its gross.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
All of these make sense, but when you look at AOC's history and body of work, which includes wearing a $5k tax the rich dress to the met gala of all places, color me skeptical.

We have so few good people in government. Its gross.
Yeah. It's no secret that she is only capable of the last one.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Lol

I'm not quite as obsessed as you give me credit. We all point out silliness on the other side (see thread title), but this gender fluid stuff is the ultimate group think insanity of our time.

The ideas that I can become a woman just by announcing myself as such, or that a man can get pregnant are just ridiculous.

I saw a show one time with a social experiment where a bunch of people had to line up and answer a simple question. There was a poster board with 3 lines on it labeled A B C. A was clearly the longest. Everyone in the line had to say which line was longest. What they didn't know was the first 10 people in line were plants. All 10 said B was the longest. Despite the ease of the question almost everyone in the line went with B because everyone before them had.

I'm sticking with A in this case.

Another thing of note. Many of these terms now in favor like "gender fluid" were started by a famous pedophile John Money who did horrible experiments on kids.
Yeah, I wouldn’t say I’m giving you too much credit here. If I read something on this board regarding transsexuals, without noticing the author, I assume it’s you. You bring it up more than anyone else here.

But thanks for the non-answer that could be applied to nearly everything that is hotly debated. In the absence of a true explanation, I assumed someone close to you transitioned based on how much of a hot button it is with you.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2006
Yeah, I wouldn’t say I’m giving you too much credit here. If I read something on this board regarding transsexuals, without noticing the author, I assume it’s you. You bring it up more than anyone else here.

But thanks for the non-answer that could be applied to nearly everything that is hotly debated. In the absence of a true explanation, I assumed your ex-wife transitioned based on how much of a hot button it is with you.
Dude, a little excessive. Not very classy.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Or, she just doesn't feel there's any more she can do to help her congressional district constituents;
Or, she just doesn't care any more to help her congressional district constituents.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Or, she just doesn't feel there's any more she can do to help her congressional district constituents;
Or, she just doesn't care any more to help her congressional district constituents.
or she was protesting for what she believes...which also falls in line with what the majority of her congressional district constituents want...

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005

But thanks for the non-answer that could be applied to nearly everything that is hotly debated. In the absence of a true explanation, I assumed someone close to you transitioned based on how much of a hot button it is with you.
I thought I gave a pretty clear explanation. This is a thread for pointing out extremism and illogical things from the other side. I find this issue to be extreme and illogical.

I have called wokeism the new religion. One of the comparisons I make is that people get emotional when you challenge the beliefs of the religion.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Thanks. I knew it was on the fringe, but it was honestly what I thought. Edited It to take off the edge.
I don't take it personally and I probably should resist spouting off about such things.

I kinda want to see the unedited version.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
or she was protesting for what she believes...which also falls in line with what the majority of her congressional district constituents want...
Protesting while knowing you won't face any consequences and it will play well with your base isn't really protesting. That goes for the right and left.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Protesting while knowing you won't face any consequences and it will play well with your base isn't really protesting. That goes for the right and left.
didn't realize the purpose of protesting was to get arrested and face consequences...thought is was to voice an opinion and try to draw attention to a purpose/problem/etc.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Given the crime that's going on up there, I'm pretty sure her CDCs would prefer she first ensure their safety within the district before grandstanding with a "protest" that does absolutely NOTHING tangible to help . And I'm also pretty sure that as a member of congress she wasn't actively working on legislation and other congressional duties while she was out there; you know, some actions that really do help her CDCs?

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Given the crime that's going on up there, I'm pretty sure her CDCs would prefer she first ensure their safety within the district before grandstanding with a "protest" that does absolutely NOTHING tangible to help . And I'm also pretty sure that as a member of congress she wasn't actively working on legislation and other congressional duties while she was out there; you know, some actions that really do help her CDCs?
maybe she should just ask you to work on her agenda since you seem to know what a legislator should and should not do...God forbid she should ever exercise her first amendment rights...but keep playing the 'holier than thou' card...

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
What she did was stupid. This comment also makes no sense, especially for anyone from Oklahoma. Her district has a lower violent crime rate than Tulsa. Despite stereotypes, NYC is fairly safe compared with Oklahama's two largest metro. At a minimum, there's no room to talk trash on that front. If she were from Detroit, it would be a different conversation. Still, she's not a local official. Plus, given how liberal her district is, protesting the overturn of Roe and seeking to codify it into law is exactly what they'd want.