DNC has truly become a parody of itself

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
While I''m ranting, I am a right leaning independent and hate to see the truly hateful things said about Biden's mental condition. It's obvious he's slipping some but wth do people expect him to do about it? I feel for him because it will only get worse. People who have dealt with the elderly know the pain. Dislike his policies not his condition. He didn't choose it.

"The quality of mercy is not strained"........
My dad was the same age as Biden, he's passed away but he was in cognitive decline. My mother in law is older than Biden, she's in cognitive decline. We didn't run either of them for elective office and we helped them into and through this stage of life. What the Biden family is doing is frickin elder abuse. Mercy should be given towards President Biden but fake dr jilly and the rest of that pack need to be held in the highest contempt possible.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Kindergarten Cop pulled from theatre after complaints about 'romanticizing over-policing'

Plus that scene we all remember from that hateful transphobic kid.

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/...rtland-theatre-after-complaints-a4517676.html
This happened in the summer of 2020...I guess it remember what was happening then
They took it down after online protest to show John Lewis documentary about civil rights

They had already shown that documentary once and decided to do it again after the online petition

https://www.wweek.com/arts/movies/2...n-cop-following-complaints-from-local-author/

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
This happened in the summer of 2020...I guess it remember what was happening then
They took it down after online protest to show John Lewis documentary about civil rights

They had already shown that documentary once and decided to do it again after the online petition

https://www.wweek.com/arts/movies/2...n-cop-following-complaints-from-local-author/
It's funny how fast things evolve these days because when I first saw this I assumed it was because of the transphobic statement. But even just 2 years ago it was more about police abuse and less about trans rights. Makes me wonder what could be 2 years down the road.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
It's funny how fast things evolve these days because when I first saw this I assumed it was because of the transphobic statement. But even just 2 years ago it was more about police abuse and less about trans rights. Makes me wonder what could be 2 years down the road.
Serious question. What is with your obsession with transsexuals?

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Serious question. What is with your obsession with transsexuals?
Lol

I'm not quite as obsessed as you give me credit. We all point out silliness on the other side (see thread title), but this gender fluid stuff is the ultimate group think insanity of our time.

The ideas that I can become a woman just by announcing myself as such, or that a man can get pregnant are just ridiculous.

I saw a show one time with a social experiment where a bunch of people had to line up and answer a simple question. There was a poster board with 3 lines on it labeled A B C. A was clearly the longest. Everyone in the line had to say which line was longest. What they didn't know was the first 10 people in line were plants. All 10 said B was the longest. Despite the ease of the question almost everyone in the line went with B because everyone before them had.

I'm sticking with A in this case.

Another thing of note. Many of these terms now in favor like "gender fluid" were started by a famous pedophile John Money who did horrible experiments on kids.

Last edited: