DNC has truly become a parody of itself

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
So badly want to make this a “caption this” thread.
There seems to be some irony in this young mans past times and what he does for a living.
The person that could win the election might want to show up with their semi and trailer and join the Freedom Convoy with it wrapped in "Stop Inflation" "Bite Me Putin" "Policies for me and thee" "No more ruling class" "1/6 was wrong"

Stay on the south side of the border but rip everybody's hypocrisy. Tulsi Gabbard is my nominee.
I used to like her but now she’s even more cute. I can’t trust my bias system when she’s around. I just stare at her and agree.

Mar 11, 2006
I am worried tomorrow’s weather is not just a light storm, but the apocalypse. I agree with Ilan Omar.
https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/1494083595689943045?s=21

Mar 11, 2006
Apparently, there's no place for nuance in today's society.
explain? Or is answer "that's different".
BTW, there should be A LOT of room for nuance in today's society, especially among people who are willing to view different perspectives,....unfortunately news is rarely delivered or consumed that way.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
explain? Or is answer "that's different".
BTW, there should be A LOT of room for nuance in today's society, especially among people who are willing to view different perspectives,....unfortunately news is rarely delivered or consumed that way.
The differences between those tweets can be explained with nuance. Oversimplifying the meaning behind those tweets makes it seem like they are hypocritical.

Sep 12, 2008
This didn't really happen... did it? Surely this is made up.

Q: “What’s going on in Ukraine?

”Kamala: “Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine so basically that’s wrong.”

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
This didn't really happen... did it? Surely this is made up.

Q: “What’s going on in Ukraine?

”Kamala: “Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine so basically that’s wrong.”
For the love of everything holy.......LINKS!!!!!

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
There's the second in line folks. Answers questions like me in middle school doing a book report for a book I didn't read.
And People want Biden to resign.
Being a terrible politician doesn't make someone a terrible person. I don't know what kind of person she actually is, BUT...........

She is likely the worst politician on the national scale that has ever existed and John Kerry still exists. It is making her look foolish even though she can't be as foolish as she appears.