DNC has truly become a parody of itself

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
That one is an accurate representation of me after a jumbo bacon cheeseburger & chili cheese fries from Ron's.
Foodbaby
We weren't going to judge you when we thought you were a pregnant man, but when you shared that you eat red meat...

Shame

Sep 12, 2008
"Michael Rapaport, the actor, returned to the New York City Rite Aid where he filmed an alleged shoplifter calmly walking out of the store with a few bags packed with goods and updated his followers that the store's shelves are now bare.

"I’m back in my Rite Aid, and there’s nothing to steal because this Rite Aid, like so many other Rite Aids, is closing down because everybody stole everything," he said. "And the workers here don’t know if they’re getting jobs. Congratulations, losers.""

Sep 12, 2008
"The great migration during the pandemic has seen Americans flee high-tax Democrat-run states and flock to Republican-led low-tax or no-income-tax states, a study by The Tax Foundation found.

'People move to states with low-income tax for a multitude of reasons, sometimes it's the most direct and obvious reason that it reduces their own tax liability,' the vice president of state projects at the Tax Foundation, Jared Walczak, told Yahoo.

'Especially now that people have more capacity to move where they want, that will be a higher priority for some,' he added.

The analysis contrasted data from the US Census Bureau released last year, along with commercial datasets released this week by U-Haul and United Van Lines.

Low or no-personal-income states such as Utah, Montana, Arizona, South Carolina, Delaware, Texas, Nevada, Florida, and North Carolina all saw population gains of 1 percent or more.

Meanwhile, District of Columbia and New York - the only two to raise personal income taxes in 2021 - shrunk significantly in population."

Mar 11, 2006
UGH. We need more centrist like Joe in DC!!!

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1490684670396227585

Doesn’t matter what party…it appears many candidates prefer campaigning against someone rather than campaigning for reasons to vote for the candidate. Negativity > positivity

Candidates like to tell us what they don’t like because they can use hyperbole, fear, and exaggeration.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
"Michael Rapaport, the actor, returned to the New York City Rite Aid where he filmed an alleged shoplifter calmly walking out of the store with a few bags packed with goods and updated his followers that the store's shelves are now bare.

"I’m back in my Rite Aid, and there’s nothing to steal because this Rite Aid, like so many other Rite Aids, is closing down because everybody stole everything," he said. "And the workers here don’t know if they’re getting jobs. Congratulations, losers.""
I don't think either side wants to trust Rapaport.

Also, we've been over this. Links, my friends. Links. Copy and paste is not hard. You've mastered doing that with article content. Now, just do it with the address bar.

Mar 11, 2006
That photo is going to be placed in a time-capsule. When it is opened, future generations are going to marvel at our stupidity and hypocrisy.

Abrams has a lot of staffers and handlers. Her own team released this pic…how did they let that happen?

Of course, the kids might be masked because they are embarrassed to be in a photo with Abrams. :)

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004