DNC has truly become a parody of itself

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 12, 2008
People fleeing the blue states...

The top five states with the highest amount of outbound migration in 2021 were governed by Democrat politicians, according to United Van Lines’s annual movers study.

The primary reasons for individuals fleeing these states included “cost,” “lifestyle,” “family,” and “job.”

The state with the highest number of outbound migrants last year was New Jersey. Of those involved in moves, 70 percent fled New Jersey, compared to just 30 percent who moved in. The New York Post reported that “six of the top 10 metro areas suffering from the worst exodus were in the New York-New Jersey region.”

In second place came Illinois, which saw 67.2 percent of people involved in moves leaving the state. Conversely, just 32.8 percent of movers became new residents of Illinois in 2021.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK

The top five states with the highest amount of outbound migration in 2021 were governed by Democrat politicians, according to United Van Lines’s annual movers study.

The primary reasons for individuals fleeing these states included “cost,” “lifestyle,” “family,” and “job.”

The state with the highest number of outbound migrants last year was New Jersey. Of those involved in moves, 70 percent fled New Jersey, compared to just 30 percent who moved in. The New York Post reported that “six of the top 10 metro areas suffering from the worst exodus were in the New York-New Jersey region.”

In second place came Illinois, which saw 67.2 percent of people involved in moves leaving the state. Conversely, just 32.8 percent of movers became new residents of Illinois in 2021.
I see it more as "leaving to f*** up red states" than I do "fleeing blue states"... ;)

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

So I work with someone who's from the Chicago area, and have an aunt & uncle who lived in New Jersey for years. The property taxes in both states are off the charts.

Sep 12, 2008
Just over a week since taking office, New York City Mayor Eric Adams escalated a back-and-forth with one of the city's most prominent Democrats.

In an interview with the New York Times published Tuesday, Adams accused Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of playing "word police" and that he "can only aspire one day to be as perfect" as she is.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Just over a week since taking office, New York City Mayor Eric Adams escalated a back-and-forth with one of the city's most prominent Democrats.

In an interview with the New York Times published Tuesday, Adams accused Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of playing "word police" and that he "can only aspire one day to be as perfect" as she is.
she is a joke in her own party

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Red state cities are actually paying people to move to them. Tulsa doing that
Maybe Tulsa should pay some less violent people to move there.

I see them pretty high on a lot of lists for violent crimes per capita.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ

Saw an interview with him, I really like Eric Adams. Not afraid to call BS on his own party, which will always get a like from me.

Sep 12, 2008
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said the House Democrats are in “good shape” heading into the midterms and predicted the Democrats would remain in the House majority, despite the 26 congressmen who have announced plans to leave after the current term.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said the House Democrats are in “good shape” heading into the midterms and predicted the Democrats would remain in the House majority, despite the 26 congressmen who have announced plans to leave after the current term.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
It's like asking a pro athlete before the game if they'll win. What are they supposed to say? "Nope, we're gonna get crushed!".

BTW, they're gonna get crushed.

Sep 12, 2008
"President Joe Biden arrived on Capitol Hill Thursday to lobby Democrats on voting rights legislation but his plea may come in vain after Senator Kyrsten Simena made it clear she will not support his call to kill the filibuster. 'It is clear that the two parties strategies are not working, not for either side and especially not for the country. We must address the disease itself, the disease of division, to protect our democracy, and it cannot be achieved by one party alone,' she said. 'The response requires something greater and, yes, more difficult than what the Senate is discussing today', Sinema said in a 19-minute speech on the Senate floor. Her decision essentially killed Democratic efforts to pass voting legislation - despite a procedural gamble from Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, heavy lobbying from Biden and an impassioned plea from Barack Obama."

Too bad so sad.

OranGE-KK

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 11, 2011
"We must address the disease itself, the disease of division, to protect our democracy, and it cannot be achieved by one party alone..." Sinema said
She just won my vote*

*I don't get to vote for her, but figuratively would if she puts her money where her mouth is on these kind of statements

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I think Joe just needs to YELL more and people will buy the $hit he’s shoveling.

Said 3 weeks ago they were moving on to voting rights in ‘22 since everything they’ve touched has turned to crap, & here we are.

‘Threat to our Democracy’ will be drilled into everyone’s heads for months, get ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk