DeSantis thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
would it make you feel better if I just posted the video from Miami Herald cause they were the one who said it was bad... Just because Crist agrees with it, doesn't mean The Herald reporting is wrong.
I will be in awe of every confirmation bias tweet there ever was.

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
The flights originated in Texas and came to Florida. the only way the Immigrants made it to Florida, is because DeSantis chartered a plane (without Abbott Knowledge FYI) to fly them from Texas to Florida...then once they were in Florida...all they did was then take off and go to Martha's Vineyard.

The were NEVER Florida Immigrants to begin with...these were immigrants who showed up at the TEXAS border and had been processed and released into Texas.

I would suggest you read the whole Houston Chronical write up on this. They are trying to figure out why the Gov of Florida would go out of his way to use tax payer money to private charter some buses to pick up immigrants outside of a Texas Immigration processing station...and then drive those immigrants to the Air port where he has Also used tax payer money to charter two planes to load up with immigrants in Texas....without the Gov of Texas Knowledge....and then fly those two plane load of immigrants to his own state of Florida....and then send them to another state.

So if YOU can answer those questions why the Gov of Florida did this to Immigrants in and at the Texas Border...well then you will know alot more than most people cause everyone is looking for answers of WHY right now.
Might want to think about this post.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
It's a guilty pleasure of mine. Fully admit it.
In my defense, I'm not the one who started 2-3 ENTIRE THREADS w/ the sole purpose of "OWNING" the other side like some others have done...
:whistle:
You make up for it by posting the same thing over and over and over.

Politics aren't sports brother. Save that line of thinking for the sooners and bears and shelve it on the things that matter.

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
exactly. He of all people KNOWS what he is talking about here.
yet he is dismissed.
Yes. And it makes his credibility take a major hit.

So he is either saying the jews weren't gassed and taken to the french riviera to stay until the war was over or the migrants were rounded up and gassed.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Yes. And it makes his credibility take a major hit.

So he is either saying the jews weren't gassed and taken to the french riviera to stay until the war was over or the migrants were rounded up and gassed.
from his own mouth on what he is actually saying

Sitting alongside co-director Lynn Novick, Burns insisted that sending immigrants to one of the ritziest vacation spots in the US was actually “the abstraction of human life.”

“It’s basically saying that you can use a human life that is as valuable as yours or mine or Lynn’s and to put it in a position of becoming a political pawn in somebody’s authoritarian game,” he insisted.

“This is what’s so disturbing about DeSantis — to use human beings, to weaponize human beings for a political purpose,”

“It’s like when somebody disagrees with him in Florida — like the Walt Disney Company — he punishes them,” Burns continued.

“This is not the actions of a person participating in a democratic process in which there’s an exchange of ideas.

“This is about punishing political enemies, putting on shows, political shows, political theater. And in this case, this is with the lives of human beings.”

https://nypost.com/2022/09/16/ken-b...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
from his own mouth on what he is actually saying

Sitting alongside co-director Lynn Novick, Burns insisted that sending immigrants to one of the ritziest vacation spots in the US was actually “the abstraction of human life.”

“It’s basically saying that you can use a human life that is as valuable as yours or mine or Lynn’s and to put it in a position of becoming a political pawn in somebody’s authoritarian game,” he insisted.

“This is what’s so disturbing about DeSantis — to use human beings, to weaponize human beings for a political purpose,”

“It’s like when somebody disagrees with him in Florida — like the Walt Disney Company — he punishes them,” Burns continued.

“This is not the actions of a person participating in a democratic process in which there’s an exchange of ideas.

“This is about punishing political enemies, putting on shows, political shows, political theater. And in this case, this is with the lives of human beings.”

https://nypost.com/2022/09/16/ken-b...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow
Yep. Like i said.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Until we all understand these people were here 100% legally and doing 100% what the American Law ask them to do...then no one will see the clear picture

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1570468627488604161

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/1570554530701639680