Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Yeah... but that's because their coach was already in southern Cali... on a beach... throwing back drinks with umbrellas in them. :derp:
Looking back on it, they really weren't that good last year. Not as good as their record.Honestly the only reason they won all the games they won is because of caleb williams. If rattler started all year that team is probably a 4 loss team. It was basically held together by duct tape and it was just enough to win a handful of 1 score games. Wease, Mims a few other guys on O and D would have defected under the last staff. Maybe williams and williams would have stayed. But an exodus was happening one way or another. I think this is a bigger part of why riley left, he saw the writing on the wall and thought he'd start his reset somewhere else.

RxCowboy

I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
Yeah... but that's because their coach was already in southern Cali... on a beach... throwing back drinks with umbrellas in them. :derp:
[Toker logic on]Which will work out better for them in the end, because blue.[Toker logic off]

I hope I got the context and nuance right there.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
And the context you are missing in the meme are the back to back conference losses. Without those the meme makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. So, thank you for proving my point, a very lucid moment for you, almost self-aware. Now you can go back to being stupid.
It had nothing to do with any games, regardless of what you think. Also, no reason for the vitriol, i've never attempted to insult you, so no reason to do so with me.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
It had nothing to do with any games, regardless of what you think. Also, no reason for the vitriol, i've never attempted to insult you, so no reason to do so with me.
You can keep saying it had nothing to do with the games, but without the games the meme I posted makes no sense and your statement makes absolutely no sense. And, btw, I have much reason for vitriol and as long as you are here you are going to take it. If you don't like it...

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
You can keep saying it had nothing to do with the games, but without the games the meme I posted makes no sense and your statement makes absolutely no sense. And, btw, I have much reason for vitriol and as long as you are here you are going to take it. If you don't like it...

I dont really care why you posted what you posted. I'm telling you why I posted what I posted. You dont have to believe it, it's not that big of a deal. But, you are wrong. Maybe you like being wrong, who knows. But i'm trying to be honest here.

You have no reason for vitriol with me. You dont even know my name.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
I dont really care why you posted what you posted. I'm telling you why I posted what I posted. You dont have to believe it, it's not that big of a deal. But, you are wrong. Maybe you like being wrong, who knows. But i'm trying to be honest here.
So, tell me how that entire thread, beginning with the meme, makes sense if the dirt burglars are 4-0 and coming off two conference wins? Go ahead. 'Splain that Lucy.

You have no reason for vitriol with me. You dont even know my name.
I don't care what your name is. I don't care who you are. I only care what you represent. I'm pissed off because the fudge packers in Norman are ruining the best all-sports rivalry in the country, and I've lived all over the freaking place and I know. They are ruining it for the most base of reasons, money. On top of that, they are hitching their wagon to the single biggest conference killer in NCAA history, Texas, which is the epitome of stupid. If uO had simply let Texas go and we raided the Pac 12 we could have had one helluva of a conference. What's more, I'm a lifelong wrestling fan. What's bad for Oklahoma State wrestling or bad for collegiate wrestling in general really, really pisses me off, and uO leaving the conference for a conference without wrestling is bad for both. In fact, I want uO wrestling to be good again. They need to be a consistent top 10 program. They might as well as kill their program now. Danny Hodge is rolling over in his grave. Fucking DANNY HODGE who might have been the greatest collegiate wrestler of all time. Pissing on that tradition. I want to take my anger out and release my vitriol on someone and here you are. How convenient. So fuck you AND the horse you rode in on. And like I said, you can always leave.

I don't even care if I get a time out for this. It had to be said.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
So, tell me how that entire thread, beginning with the meme, makes sense if the dirt burglars are 4-0 and coming off two conference wins? Go ahead. 'Splain that Lucy.

I don't care what your name is. I don't care who you are. I only care what you represent. I'm pissed off because the fudge packers in Norman are ruining the best all-sports rivalry in the country, and I've lived all over the freaking place and I know. They are ruining it for the most base of reasons, money. On top of that, they are hitching their wagon to the single biggest conference killer in NCAA history, Texas, which is the epitome of stupid. If uO had simply let Texas go and we raided the Pac 12 we could have had one helluva of a conference. What's more, I'm a lifelong wrestling fan. What's bad for Oklahoma State wrestling or bad for collegiate wrestling in general really, really pisses me off, and uO leaving the conference for a conference without wrestling is bad for both. In fact, I want uO wrestling to be good again. They need to be a consistent top 10 program. They might as well as kill their program now. Danny Hodge is rolling over in his grave. Fucking DANNY HODGE who might have been the greatest collegiate wrestler of all time. Pissing on that tradition. I want to take my anger out and release my vitriol on someone and here you are. How convenient. So fuck you AND the horse you rode in on. And like I said, you can always leave.

I don't even care if I get a time out for this. It had to be said.
Deadlam.