Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Bump. You’ve been on this site every day since OU lost the d-line recruit to Texas A&M, yet you can’t bring yourself to post anything. This thread should be long dead, but many of us still respond to your BS takes because we find it entertaining. What’s the deal, man?
He doesn't view us as rivals so he is punishing us?

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
I hate OU, but Baylor and A&M are the worst fanbases I've ever encountered, even after living in two SEC states and a Big 10 state. The Baylor fans reaction to the rape scandal is inexcusable and A&M fans are obnoxious and delusional. The fact that all three lost today makes today special.
I've been developing some feelings about aggie over the years. It feel like they have all the makings for a program that OU fans hate (I dislike the coach, the fans, the laughable traditions, and lately their recruiting tactics) which could very well transition into their new rival. So we may not miss a beat on the rivalry aspect of the switch

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Bump. You’ve been on this site every day since OU lost the d-line recruit to Texas A&M, yet you can’t bring yourself to post anything. This thread should be long dead, but many of us still respond to your BS takes because we find it entertaining. What’s the deal, man?
No i havent. I havent been on this site until today.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Is this were toker takes some time off from posting on this board, then comes back in a week or so (or maybe longer in this case since OU will probably also lose to Texas next week) and says he hasn't been on here because he's been on vacation and his life doesn't revolve around this board? But then we can all look at his board activity that shows he has in fact been lurking everyday? Because this happens everytime OU gets embarrassed or goes on some kind of skid. Everytime.
I'm still here. and i wasnt lurking. I dont know why it says i have been

My main vacation is in december this year, after the season this time

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
In the long run, this will end up being better for OU. I thought he could have had better luck with the players he was left with on the roster but that wasn't it. Looks like he's going to end up needing another recruiting class at least
He probably needs to hire a head coach too.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
In the long run, this will end up being better for OU. I thought he could have had better luck with the players he was left with on the roster but that wasn't it. Looks like he's going to end up needing another recruiting class at least
So you're saying Venables is dealing with the Island of Misfit Toys, his qb (best in the Big XII) and his super duper recruiting classes make this all ok?
I call B.S. they are heading towards bottom feeding status.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
So you're saying Venables is dealing with the Island of Misfit Toys, his qb (best in the Big XII) and his super duper recruiting classes make this all ok?
I call B.S. they are heading towards bottom feeding status.
Standard stuff from MT: minimize any losses or failures in the moment by insisting that brighter days are ahead, he just knows it.

Bottom line is they just got their asses handed to them two weeks in a row, now comes the RRSO with two unranked teams.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
You coulda stepped in here and ate crow... "team actually not so good... Coach V. got some Head Coach learning to do... recruiting really don't mean jack until you develop the players... QB that was overhyped..."

But ya didn't.

Just lameass, insufferable excuses. You are an absolute piece of work and the epitome of a WalMart T-Shirt Sooner Fan. :facepalm:

RxCowboy

I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
So, the two losses were moral victories?