Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
We tried to tell you, @Midnight Toker, and TG that losing so many P5 guys to the portal and replacing them with a bunch nobodies wasn’t a recipe for success.. especially, when your new coach was your AD’s third choice and someone y’all already ran off.

I couldn’t imagine being optimistic about the off season OU had but then again, I’m not completely full of sh!t.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Guys, this is Kstate and TCU. Imagine what Alabama and Georgia will do to them!

Enjoy your Nebraska like journey to irrelevance goons!
Wait!! I can only imagine such carnage… Right now I’m imagining what Miss St and South Carolina will do to them and it’s not pretty.

Last edited:
May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
There has never been a fanbase more deserving of this calamity.

Karma, you are one beautiful beotch.
I hate OU, but Baylor and A&M are the worst fanbases I've ever encountered, even after living in two SEC states and a Big 10 state. The Baylor fans reaction to the rape scandal is inexcusable and A&M fans are obnoxious and delusional. The fact that all three lost today makes today special.

RPG

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Sep 28, 2017
Edmond, OK
I see you’re still lurking. You ok?
Bump. You’ve been on this site every day since OU lost the d-line recruit to Texas A&M, yet you can’t bring yourself to post anything. This thread should be long dead, but many of us still respond to your BS takes because we find it entertaining. What’s the deal, man?

Aug 30, 2018
Jonesville South Carolina
Bump. You’ve been on this site every day since OU lost the d-line recruit to Texas A&M, yet you can’t bring yourself to post anything. This thread should be long dead, but many of us still respond to your BS takes because we find it entertaining. What’s the deal, man?
He will return when OU wins their next game or gets a 5 star DLman or when LSU loses their next game.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Is this were toker takes some time off from posting on this board, then comes back in a week or so (or maybe longer in this case since OU will probably also lose to Texas next week) and says he hasn't been on here because he's been on vacation and his life doesn't revolve around this board? But then we can all look at his board activity that shows he has in fact been lurking everyday? Because this happens everytime OU gets embarrassed or goes on some kind of skid. Everytime.