Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
We are not as into 17/18 year old boys as you are
The fact that you guys have a recreating board on this page begs to differ. It’s just the fact that your head coach can’t recruit. And it’s pretty reflected in just how successful he’s really been since he’s been in Stillwater. I know you guys are proud of your 2-3 star try hards. But one conference championship in 18 years and zero post season appearances pretty much speak for themselves.

Recruiting matters. And without it, you’ll never be relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
The fact that you guys have a recreating board on this page begs to differ. It’s just the fact that your head coach can’t recruit. And it’s pretty reflected in just how successful he’s really been since he’s been in Stillwater. I know you guys are proud of your 2-3 star try hards. But one conference championship in 18 years and zero post season appearances pretty much speak for themselves.

A recruiting page doesn't mean anyone here is as interested as you. I have never and will never go to another teams messageboard and boast about a recruit. So, there is a difference. Recruiting is one piece of the puzzle, coaching and training are another. If you don't agree you just have to look up from the testicles ou is riding and see that longhorn tradition for the last decade.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
A recruiting page doesn't mean anyone here is as interested as you. I have never and will never go to another teams messageboard and boast about a recruit. So, there is a difference. Recruiting is one piece of the puzzle, coaching and training are another. If you don't agree you just have to look up from the testicles ou is riding and see that longhorn tradition for the last decade.
Or look toward South Carolina or Southern Cal to see what happens when OU gets highly ranked recruits and then treats them like crap.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

We aren't relevant to you, which is nowhere near a big deal. We are relevant to much more important folks that get paid to analyze and discuss college football. What Gundy has done with less is respected across the college football landscape whether you like it or not. If you don't respect that, it's no big deal because you don't matter.

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Ah yes. The whole “why are you posting here” argument. That’s typically what you say when you have nothing to say. And of course you wouldn’t go to another teams board. You guys segregated OU fans from posting on the main board and relegated them to this one. Because you’re incredibly thin skinned. So why would you venture outside your bubble?

And I wish your testicle riding metaphor makes as much sense as you thought it did.

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
We aren't relevant to you, which is nowhere near a big deal. We are relevant to much more important folks that get paid to analyze and discuss college football. What Gundy has done with less is respected across the college football landscape whether you like it or not. If you don't respect that, it's no big deal because you don't matter.
You mean the people who babble on about sports, make poor opinions to generate ad revenue?

Nobody is talking about Oklahoma State. At all. Y’all get no preseason hype on ESPN. Anything good that you have is gone the next season when you realize you can’t afford to have anything good. Every coordinator worth a crap leaves at the first high profile gig that comes around.

Gundy is even taking you guys on a ride because he has had almost two decades in your program and is just good enough to keep your hopes up without ever getting you to that next level. And has dangled leaving in front of your administration to get a pay raise when it’s convenient.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Ah yes. The whole “why are you posting here” argument. That’s typically what you say when you have nothing to say. And of course you wouldn’t go to another teams board. You guys segregated OU fans from posting on the main board and relegated them to this one. Because you’re incredibly thin skinned. So why would you venture outside your bubble?

And I wish your testicle riding metaphor makes as much sense as you thought it did.

Haha, you are stretching the generalizations to try and make a point.

OU fans were segregated because they make everything about them and are not smart enough to figure out that it's not always the case. boomer is an ou fan but, is smart enough to navigate the whole messageboard with out being a complete crimson idiot.

I cannot explain your lack of understanding about the testicle metaphor. That's on you.

RPG

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Sep 28, 2017
Edmond, OK
You mean the people who babble on about sports, make poor opinions to generate ad revenue?

Nobody is talking about Oklahoma State. At all. Y’all get no preseason hype on ESPN. Anything good that you have is gone the next season when you realize you can’t afford to have anything good. Every coordinator worth a crap leaves at the first high profile gig that comes around.

Gundy is even taking you guys on a ride because he has had almost two decades in your program and is just good enough to keep your hopes up without ever getting you to that next level. And has dangled leaving in front of your administration to get a pay raise when it’s convenient.

This has to be a sock account. Someone fess up, please.