Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I have you blocked still because you’re a trash person, but you commented so quickly I knew it had to be in reference to this.

I’m not trying to be liked at all. I placate absolutely no one with what I say here. I’m calling a piece of trash human a piece of trash human. That’s you. You said what you said so nonchalantly and without thought that it’s the only conclusion that possibly could be drawn out of that situation. And it’s not any better. Despite your crap apology, you’re still trash.

Now go back and knee slap joke about all the gay dudes in OU’s locker room. I’m sure that’ll be a gut busting joke at the local convenience store over coffee and a sausage biscuit in the morning.

And you say OU fans are backwards. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The discussion I was referencing was on The Sportsanimal and was discussed during the Morning Animals show for a few minutes. It was from the media that is subservient to the University in Norman. Obviously, according to Venables's statements it was a racially offensive word. I haven't been to the coffee shop in a few weeks so your statement about the coffee and sausage biscuit (your innuendo is appalling when stated with your faux outrage) is incorrect. Your conclusions, as usual, are pitifully wrong again.

You need to get a life dude and examine your own choices. You defended Mixon for busting a woman's face, you have celebrated Lebby who was on a staff that condoned and covered up rape, you have supported every player from the University in Norman that has been involved in some kind of abuse of females. I made a bad joke I shouldn't have made, you have NEVER taken the time to mention those guys could be wrong and you don't support that kind of activity. What's your excuse for your morally reprehensible support of the aforementioned areas you celebrate?

I could care less if you like how I said I was wrong. It's obvious that I can get under your skin, quickly. Since you are such a tender flower I will ignore you, until I don't.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Loses argument, changes subject.
The most significant thing is they don't have wins in the most important games. So it's an irrelevant argument to make. So what if htey have a bunch of wins in the last 17 years when they were the best team in their conference once? 3-14 against their rival. zero playoffs, with bcs games being the highest mountaintop achieved in 2 decades .. That's very MEH. It's very stillwater.

RPG

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Sep 28, 2017
Edmond, OK
The most significant thing is they don't have wins in the most important games. So it's an irrelevant argument to make. So what if htey have a bunch of wins in the last 17 years when they were the best team in their conference once? 3-14 against their rival. zero playoffs, with bcs games being the highest mountaintop achieved in 2 decades .. That's very MEH. It's very stillwater.
Any objective person would admit the number of wins OSU has racked up over the last decade is absolutely amazing considering the history of the program. It's not just something you can shrug off by pointing to number of championships. Of course, you're just a troll who hangs out on a rival school's message board seeking validation of your favorite team, so it's not surprising.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Any objective person would admit the number of wins OSU has racked up over the last decade is absolutely amazing considering the history of the program. It's not just something you can shrug off by pointing to number of championships. Of course, you're just a troll who hangs out on a rival school's message board seeking validation of your favorite team, so it's not surprising.
It's fun to talk about as a fan I guess, but objectively very few of their wins mattered. Just like boise state. You're just boise state east. Your biggest wins in the last 2 decades were upsets over OU, just like boise state west.

RPG

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Sep 28, 2017
Edmond, OK
It's fun to talk about a fan I guess, but objectively very few of their wins mattered.
So...a crap load of wins don't matter unless they come in a championship season? Interesting (and extremely sad) take from someone who was recently touting OU's streak of consecutive winning seasons. I guess we'll see if you suddenly change your position when OU goes to the SEC.

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
It's fun to talk about as a fan I guess, but objectively very few of their wins mattered. Just like boise state. You're just boise state east. Your biggest wins in the last 2 decades were upsets over OU, just like boise state west.
2002 was a good upset. After that we beat OU teams that we were just better than. There are much much bigger victories in that time span that did matter and you are ignorantly overlooking them.

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
That's some weak sauce.
You're a trash person because you wholeheartedly defended Joe Mixon. I should have blocked you for it, but I'm jot a puasie.
I never defended Mixon once the facts came out. Period. I just didn’t burn him on the stake as fast as y’all were ready to.

Don’t put words in my mouth.

TypicalGooner

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You openly support a school that does little to nothing to protect women from violent men.

Your morality is draped in hypocrisy.
Boy y’all are jumping through some hoops. I never openly supported Mixon after the facts came out. I’m not flying flags promoting violence on women.

But y’all can make homophobic jokes and really believe that OU’s locker room is full of gay dudes who got offended.

You’re blaming me for crap other people are doing. Im pointing out things you guys have actually said in this post this month.

Massive difference.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
Yeah Okay mr "Our future non-cons are very similar" but dont want to talk about it all the sudden.

Yeah, if i were you, I would avoid all discussion of future schedules with an OU fan too.
You're the one who wanted to compare them. Do it. I'm not your secretary.
But great job skipping over what I actually did post.

Last edited:

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
I never defended Mixon once the facts came out. Period. I just didn’t burn him on the stake as fast as y’all were ready to.

Don’t put words in my mouth.

"Facts came out"? That's some homer garbage there. From the very onset, a girl was knocked unconscious with a caved in face due to Mixon's fist. You didn't believe that until you actually saw the video of him doing it? GTFO

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
"Facts came out"? That's some homer garbage there. From the very onset, a girl was knocked unconscious with a caved in face due to Mixon's fist. You didn't believe that until you actually saw the video of him doing it? GTFO
He's just having a bad memory experience, you know he's never wrong. Just ask him

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Boy y’all are jumping through some hoops. I never openly supported Mixon after the facts came out. I’m not flying flags promoting violence on women.

But y’all can make homophobic jokes and really believe that OU’s locker room is full of gay dudes who got offended.

You’re blaming me for crap other people are doing. Im pointing out things you guys have actually said in this post this month.

Massive difference.

It was a rumor that made the airwaves and internets paired with a light hearted joke, Francis. People pay money to hear much more vulgar jokes. I’m sure you’ve even tuned in.

With that said, you’ve now made yourself a liar on top of the massive hypocrite that you are. You were on board with Mixons actions. You’re on board with Lebby. We get it. You need sooner magic and it doesn’t matter what women are harmed along the way. It’s disgusting.