Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
If you were more specific I’d have certainly addressed it. Anyway, your thought is wrong. Obviously gabriel is good regardless of where he plays unless the team around him just sucks
You would think he’s good if transferred to OSU? You wouldn’t have anything off putting to say about his stats and where he came from? You’d be worried we had a good QB?

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
If you were more specific I’d have certainly addressed it. Anyway, your thought is wrong. Obviously gabriel is good regardless of where he plays unless the team around him just sucks
You would think he’s good if transferred to OSU? You wouldn’t have anything off putting to say about his stats and where he came from? You’d be worried we had a good QB?
Seems like a weird question. I thought he was good at ucf so obviously I’d think he’s good at his next destination too

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
And it’s still better than OSU’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You got the all big 12 first teamer in your QB room?
Should say a lot about how far down the big 12 was last season when the coaches voted the Stillwater State quarterback & his 2469 pass yards, 16 pass tds & 12 int as qb1. In the First 12 games. Yikes.

Taking all BS aside and the rivalry out of it, this is not objectively really bad? As in if this is the best the conference has, this has to be really bad. Two 7th rd draft picks at qb & another starter who lost his job. Just sure is a stark difference from when this was the premier quarterback conference in the country.

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Should say a lot about how far down the big 12 was last season when the coaches voted the Stillwater State quarterback & his 2469 pass yards, 16 pass tds & 12 int as qb1. In the First 12 games. Yikes.

Taking all BS aside and the rivalry out of it, this is not objectively really bad? As in if this is the best the conference has, this has to be really bad. Two 7th rd draft picks at qb & another starter who lost his job. Just sure is a stark difference from when this was the premier quarterback conference in the country.
Taking the rivalry out of it. Ou wasn’t down. They were passed. Beat us and you go to the playoffs

orngblkzebra

"All this endless thinking, it's very overrated."
A/V Subscriber
Feb 9, 2015
Shawnee, OK
I'm not being dishonest
Then why be compelled to defend your statement against a nondescript gif?

Just admit...you didn't know the kid's name 'til he put on the paperclip...you're just coasting before the first signs of average so you can trash him along with the rest of the walmart faithful...

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Then why be compelled to defend your statement against a nondescript gif?

Just admit...you didn't know the kid's name 'til he put on the paperclip...you're just coasting before the first signs of average so you can trash him along with the rest of the walmart faithful...
Because i wanted to.

Of course I knew who he was, he got talked about when he transferred to ucla. and it got super hot a day after williams left. You want me to fess to some other story because that's what you want to believe or what? Sorry i heard his name before. You try too hard at the shit talking

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
You try too hard at the shit talking
Why? Too many big words?
I don’t know why you try so hard. I only know that there’s a extra level of effort on your part. Did you finally get laid or something?

Anyway considering how consistent Gabriel‘s performance has been, I think it will be difficult to make him look average in this conference. especially with Lebby

orngblkzebra

"All this endless thinking, it's very overrated."
A/V Subscriber
Feb 9, 2015
Shawnee, OK
I don’t know why you try so hard. I only know that there’s a extra level of effort on your part. Did you finally get laid or something?

Anyway considering how consistent Gabriel‘s performance has been, I think it will be difficult to make him look average in this conference. especially with Lebby
You're trying awfully hard to tell me I try too hard...
Last word much?

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar

I have heard from inside the program that when Caleb left and Gabriel came and after spring, they are very sad at what they see. They are putting a face on like they are in politics but they are hoping someone, anyone will go into the portal.

Basically, don’t get your hopes up because the staff is depressed about the qb room

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I have heard from inside the program that when Caleb left and Gabriel came and after spring, they are very sad at what they see. They are putting a face on like they are in politics but they are hoping someone, anyone will go into the portal.

Basically, don’t get your hopes up because the staff is depressed about the qb room
I've heard very similar things. They are Old Mother Hubbard with no qb in the cupboard.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010

You're trying awfully hard to tell me I try too hard...
Last word much?
Yup. Anyway when you want to get back on topic, I’ll be around