Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
You can keep telling yourself that’s what all the spring game attendance stuff was all about, cause I ain’t buying it
It's far more than just that. The attendance was just the most obvious factor. they have always been a lethargic fanbase unless they think they're going to win a championship.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Our fans were hungry for baseball.
Awesome. Gotta have priorities.

LOLZ, The coaches at ou are so happy with their qb room, they snatched up a 3rd team portal from Pitt.
The QB room isnt devoid of talent, but very devoid of experience. Gabriel is the only one who has thrown a pass in a college game. So I rather like going after someone with at least some experience incase he goes down. If Gabriel goes down they could get themselves in trouble

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Awesome. Gotta have priorities.

The QB room isnt devoid of talent, but very devoid of experience. Gabriel is the only one who has thrown a pass in a college game. So I rather like going after someone with at least some experience incase he goes down. If Gabriel goes down they could get themselves in trouble
I mean, I guess if you consider 30 passes in two seasons "experienced".

But it's funny because an ou qb transferred to USC which caused a USC qb to transfer to Pitt whiched caused a Pitt qb to transfer to ou.
ou won on that deal, right?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
OU had two heisman contenders last year and they're still trying to convince us that the QB room is better off this season. Keep it going, sisters.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

But it's funny because an ou qb transferred to USC which caused a USC qb to transfer to Pitt whiched caused a Pitt qb to transfer to ou.
It's nice of USC to share resources with stepping stone jobs like Pitt and UO, isn't it?

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010

I consider it "some experience".

Yeah, it is funny how the carousel goes. But I look at all 4 qbs- the pitt guy, the usc guy, Williams, and Gabriel.

Only one of them has thrown 70 touchdowns and 8000 yards. Considering who their OC is, I cant say OU lost much.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
What you guys don't understand is that....when it comes to QB's the new head coach Bent Genitals will be coming at this from a different direction.