Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
I told everyone I talked to this week about bedlam that ou would come out and play their best game of the season. I was wrong, they only came out and played their best quarter of the season but that's all they needed to do.
Well, it was definitely the best quarter for the offenses all season, but I might go as far as to say that was possibly the best defensive performance this season, considering the only other good performances were against pretty awful teams

I think they defended something like 19 positions with one touchdown

jnewtont

Territorial Marshal
Oct 18, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
well well well , I like Ujas Soni, but not really arrogance, mostly pride inside. OU should've had 2 picks in two plays in 1st, but couldnt hang on to the ball, but two picks in 4 plays works. Looked like Sanders wasnt feeling well...has he been sick? Should of been 35-0 in 1st, but the fumble helped the Pokes. Anyway, what you gotta love about bedlam...you never know who's going to step up. Glad to see MT got back, I know yall were a little lost there for a day or two. Until next year....Boomer!
No. It's arrogance.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Well, it was definitely the best quarter for the offenses all season, but I might go as far as to say that was possibly the best defensive performance this season, considering the only other good performances were against pretty awful teams

After the OSU defense woke up after the first quarter, it was quite the defensive battle on both sides.

Jan 11, 2010
Close, very close
It's hard for me to accept that the defenses were playing good as opposed to the offenses playing bad. OSU was definitely having more success moving the ball in the second half.
In the last 4 games OSU has scored an average of 12 ppg. The words "more success" are not applicable to the OSU offense. I agree the s#itty offenses (after the 1st quarter) made mediocre defenses look tolerable.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010

After the OSU defense woke up after the first quarter, it was quite the defensive battle on both sides.
It certainly was, but mostly a byproduct of both offenses just playing like crap, because neither defense has shown the ability to impose their will on anyone this season