Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Toker must be on vacation with spotty internet access again.
Got back last night. I went to the East Coast and watched the OU game. Spent a couple days in DC. Back now and ready to rock. Thanks for your concern.

May as well tell you now, I am going to Japan for a few weeks, and I will also be out of pocket. Just in case you accuse me again of avoidance. I’ll be looking for Barry sanders Tokyo bowl statue

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Well, here we are. Not sure what to think about the game and really puzzled by the line. I guess that if Sanders plays we lose and if he doesn't we win. Simple as that.
I'd also flip that & say that if Gabriel plays, you have a shot. If Gabriel's out & y'all run out that guy that started against Texas...yeesh!
There is no other quarterback. Those other guys just pretend to be quarterbacks, but they aren’t. Sucks having to go into the portal to get three quarterbacks when you had the best one in the country.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Got back last night. I went to the East Coast and watched the OU game. Spent a couple days in DC. Back now and ready to rock. Thanks for your concern.

May as well tell you now, I am going to Japan for a few weeks, and I will also be out of pocket. Just in case you accuse me again of avoidance. I’ll be looking for Barry sanders Tokyo bowl statue
No big internet on the east coast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010

No big internet on the east coast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Plenty of it. Just not as much interest in social media when I’m on vacation

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
We have a HUGE recruiting day Saturday!
Seems like a modern land run might be taking place out of Norman after this season. Players, coaches and support staff. BV put all the starters on notice after early season loses. Pre season top 10, struggling to become bowl eligible, and now potentially losing 2 in a row to oSu. Yikes.
I’m expecting a major overhaul of the roster. There’s going to be an exodus of players through the transfer portal and some of them will try their hand at the nfl. Gotta get the ones who want to execute things his way. Got some of them but so few of them had much experience before this season

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Post a pic when you find it

Apr 13, 2021
Northern California
I’m expecting a major overhaul of the roster. There’s going to be an exodus of players through the transfer portal and some of them will try their hand at the nfl. Gotta get the ones who want to execute things his way. Got some of them but so few of them had much experience before this season
That would be putting a lot on BV's shoulders when it already looks like he has a full plate. Will be interesting to see how attractive the OU program is under new leadership.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
That would be putting a lot on BV's shoulders when it already looks like he has a full plate. Will be interesting to see how attractive the OU program is under new leadership.
Well, if the current 2023 class is any indication of that level of interest, it would appear to be pretty high right now. It’s going to be a major off-season, I think a lot of players on a lot of teams are going to be looking for a new homes. I am specifically looking at programs like Aggie.

Hopefully Oklahoma can get their fingers on some of them. There are a lot of players out there who liked OU a lot before they committed elsewhere so it could get interesting.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010

Post a pic when you find it
I heard that the TV he was watching during his Heisman award victory announcement has been enshrined in the American football Japanese Hall of Fame Museum.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I told everyone I talked to this week about bedlam that ou would come out and play their best game of the season. I was wrong, they only came out and played their best quarter of the season but that's all they needed to do.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
well well well , I like Ujas Soni, but not really arrogance, mostly pride inside. OU should've had 2 picks in two plays in 1st, but couldnt hang on to the ball, but two picks in 4 plays works. Looked like Sanders wasnt feeling well...has he been sick? Should of been 35-0 in 1st, but the fumble helped the Pokes. Anyway, what you gotta love about bedlam...you never know who's going to step up. Glad to see MT got back, I know yall were a little lost there for a day or two. Until next year....Boomer!

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
That game definitely played out a bit differently than I thought it would. Although Credit to Osu for keeping it from a blowout after that first quarter, so good for them on that. Although the one minute drives probably didn’t hurt? They really needed that one