Deadlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Bedlam will be fun this year...lil Bro actually has a good, actually great shot at beating Big Bro. Believe it or not, Im actually planning to tailgate (subject to weather of course) with Poke & Sooner family members and friends. Should be fun...the trashtalkery has already started, any of you attending?....see you ladies next Saturday. Boomer!

jnewtont

Territorial Marshal
Oct 18, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Bedlam will be fun this year...lil Bro actually has a good, actually great shot at beating Big Bro. Believe it or not, Im actually planning to tailgate (subject to weather of course) with Poke & Sooner family members and friends. Should be fun...the trashtalkery has already started, any of you attending?....see you ladies next Saturday. Boomer!
Arrogant-quotes-that-will-help-broaden-your-perception (37)-min.jpg

OranGE-KK

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 11, 2011
Well, here we are. Not sure what to think about the game and really puzzled by the line. I guess that if Sanders plays we lose and if he doesn't we win. Simple as that.
I'd also flip that & say that if Gabriel plays, you have a shot. If Gabriel's out & y'all run out that guy that started against Texas...yeesh!

OranGE-KK

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 11, 2011
Nah*, but I have said it wouldn't bother me if he got ejected for targeting on the 1st offensive snap for OU...

I don't ever wish for someone to be hurt; was just thinking about how woeful that 2nd half vs TCU thru the entire RRR game stretch was for them offensively. It was offensive