Dark Money Dem Super PAC makes False Claims against Ted Cruz & Rep Boebert

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
[QUOTE="Pokit N, post: 4402293, member: 1865"[/QUOTE] That is what I mean by end of her run in Congress....I was implying the voters would wake up and see the need to not vote for her.

She is a huge anti abortion person and runs on a Pro Life platform and apparently has had 2 abortions in the past 20 years.

Pokit N

Gent of Good Intent
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
Lily Lake, IL
[QUOTE="Pokit N, post: 4402293, member: 1865"
That is what I mean by end of her run in Congress....I was implying the voters would wake up and see the need to not vote for her.

She is a huge anti abortion person and runs on a Pro Life platform and apparently has had 2 abortions in the past 20 years.[/QUOTE]
She'll say she was young and needed the money and has since been born again...Honestly I think you'll be shocked...It may not matter to folks at all. We'll see.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
[QUOTE="Pokit N, post: 4402293, member: 1865"
That is what I mean by end of her run in Congress....I was implying the voters would wake up and see the need to not vote for her.

She is a huge anti abortion person and runs on a Pro Life platform and apparently has had 2 abortions in the past 20 years.[/QUOTE]
Her district is full of ranchers, gun owners, and people that have 2nd homes that live out of state.
download.jpg

Nov 6, 2010
Even if there's some evidence, she'll be fine. She'll just need to issue a defiant apology and blame democrats. Still a wild story regardless of how this plays out.
Don't forget about sinning and all, and forgiveness, like the baptist preacher in the other thread.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Even if there's some evidence, she'll be fine. She'll just need to issue a defiant apology and blame democrats. Still a wild story regardless of how this plays out.
remember this same group went after Cawthorne specifically just to ensure he didn't get re-elected and they were very successful and he lost in the primary.

This group doing this is about keeping these types of GOP members from being elected, not getting them in legal issues.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Don't forget about sinning and all, and forgiveness, like the baptist preacher in the other thread.
There's very little that can't be forgiven with a sincere sounding apology and takedowns of the enemy (democrats). As we learned from Trump, even the apology may not always be necessary, but it might be in this case if they prove she had an abortion. She can easily flip that to say her guilt over her sinful ways are why she knows first hand that the Democrat policies are antiwoman. She'd be on brand to say the elites almost force abortions on you for population control and then don't care about the damage it does. Many of her fans would love her for it.

I also don't think the sex work thing will be a big deal at all, especially not in more libertarian leaning western culture. She might even earn some additional fans.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Maybe since being in congress she has bagged/shagged enough democratic congressmen to have bipartisan support for a coverup. I mean, half of those idiots think with their dicks and the other half don't think at all.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
remember this same group went after Cawthorne specifically just to ensure he didn't get re-elected and they were very successful and he lost in the primary.

This group doing this is about keeping these types of GOP members from being elected, not getting them in legal issues.
I wasn't talking about legal ramifications. I was meaning political damage. Being a gay/bisexual man is much worse to that crowd, especially given the bro-y image he projects. More evidence that she's an attractive woman won't hurt her in nearly the same way.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Why in the hell wouldn't you use a fake name if you were signing up to work for a website like that?
Maybe I've missed it in the coverage so far, but I'm not sure they're saying she did. She may have posted identical pics to the service and something else with her name on it (the ones @Binman4OSU posted had a stamp from a different website). Things like that make it easy to validate it was her even with a fake name.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!