Dark Money Dem Super PAC makes False Claims against Ted Cruz & Rep Boebert

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
the PAC American Muckrakers which is the same PAC that took out Madison Cawthorn and that is supposedly back by GOP money.

They are now reporting they have uncovered the following regarding Ted Cruz.

1655295934688.png

1655295946880.png

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Wow.

Somebody's probably getting sued.

Unless they are concerned that American Muckrakers actually has the goods.

This will be very interesting.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Wow.

Somebody's probably getting sued.

Unless they are concerned that American Muckrakers actually has the goods.

This will be very interesting.
well they got some street cred with how they took out Cawthorn because they 1000% brought the goods in that one.

If they can bring the goods in this case and back up these claims. HOLY SH**

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
well they got some street cred with how they took out Cawthorn because they 1000% brought the goods in that one.

If they can bring the goods in this case and back up these claims. HOLY SH**
I'm gonna go with unproven at this time until they bring the goods to the table.

But I've got my popcorn ready. :popcorn:

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Unless they have witnesses on the Ted Cruz part, that seems hard to have "the goods." The other pieces (having an abortion and advertising sex services through the website) would produce records. This is going to be fascinating no matter how it goes from here.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Boebert’s future husband, Jayson, also had brushes with law enforcement. In January 2004, he was arrested after allegedly exposing his penis to two women at a bowling alley, according to an arrest affidavit. Lauren Boebert (then age 17 and known as Lauren Opal Roberts) was also there. Jayson Boebert pleaded guilty to public indecency and lewd exposure, earning himself four days in jail and two years’ probation.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
What is the Ted Cruze part?
apparently the claim is he met her as a high priced call girl. Convinced her to run for Congress and gave her $126K to get up and running, THEN she started going on tour with him around Texas traveling with him and begin fund raising.

During these fund raising trips, allegedly Cruz gave her an additional $75,000 for unknown reasons at this time that Boebert never claimed as receiving....BUT Cruz campaign DID report it

Not 100% sure what Cruz depth of involvement is at this time, but it sure creates more questions than answers..especially since he was Barnstorming the campaign trail daily and traveling with a new candidate who he had discovered as a High price call girl, just week earlier.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2012
nunya
too funny lol. You guys are worried about anything that has to do with Trump. Meanwhile Trump candidates won primaries yesterday and a new house seat in S. Texas from the special election.

Also now we are worried about people having access with no experience? Hunter?

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
too funny lol. You guys are worried about anything that has to do with Trump. Meanwhile Trump candidates won primaries yesterday and a new house seat in S. Texas from the special election.

Also now we are worried about people having access with no experience? Hunter?
I think you're missing the point... They're highlighting the hypocrisy. The far right being so concerned with Hunter, they should also be concerned that one of their own is allegedly doing the same. They likely won't care because they'll just "whatabout Hunter" like you did, which only highlights it even more.

Sep 6, 2012
nunya
I think you're missing the point... They're highlighting the hypocrisy. The far right being so concerned with Hunter, they should also be concerned that one of their own is allegedly doing the same. They likely won't care because they'll just "whatabout Hunter" like you did, which only highlights it even more.
I just think its funny, they all do stuff like this.

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
apparently the claim is he met her as a high priced call girl. Convinced her to run for Congress and gave her $126K to get up and running, THEN she started going on tour with him around Texas traveling with him and begin fund raising.

During these fund raising trips, allegedly Cruz gave her an additional $75,000 for unknown reasons at this time that Boebert never claimed as receiving....BUT Cruz campaign DID report it

Not 100% sure what Cruz depth of involvement is at this time, but it sure creates more questions than answers..especially since he was Barnstorming the campaign trail daily and traveling with a new candidate who he had discovered as a High price call girl, just week earlier.
How high? lol...Cruz is a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them. Lots of smoke and I'm betting on very little fire.