Dameron Fooks = stud

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 26, 2009
California
I was being fooking sarcastic for fooks' sake, Mrs. Fooks!

Toooo-ShaaaaaY Mr EMMETT16..*lol*...Ur FOOKIN Sarcasm goes hand in hand with all the Fookin POKE-N Humor being dished here on OP.com (I am Luvin It all) ;)

Go POKES!!! NUKE them FOOKIN HORNS!!!!

Oh and BTW... I am not familiar with all the OSU chants that take place during the game and I really hate to feel like an ODD Ball, so can you all bare with me, the dad and stepmom during the game...just know that WE are NOT Slow :headslap:& WE promise WE Will catch on Quickly!!!

OSUFan

Born to wear orange!
A/V Subscriber
Jul 13, 2007
Stillwater, OK
I like the idea of yelling "Fooooooooooooooooks!!!" after one of Dameron's catches. The announcers on tv can then say "No, folks! Those are not boos. The fans are yelling "Foooooooks!!!" for Dameron Fooks and I'm not fooking kidding you."

Oct 26, 2009
California
I can't believe nobody has suggested it yet, but I propose that this week's tailgate be renamed, "Meet The Fooksers".
I am laughing sooo hard myself over here... Can't you FOOKIN hear me kackling down there all the way from Cali??? I love that one... "MEET The Fookers" :D

Just as in a previous comment... I too almost spewed my fookin drink! LOL

Now I really have to make it to the Tailgate...Whooo all should I be fookin lookin out for? Because YOU ALL will definately know who the FOOK I am... Just look for a #83 Jersey that will say MOM up top *THAT WILL BE ME, UNLESS there's another FOOKEN MOTHER out there that this here MOTHER FOOKER doesn't know about??? :mad: If so, we will have a BIG Heckuva FOOKIN MOTHER Problem :headslap: ...She's Lookin to get Fookin NUKED!!!! :headslap: :guns: *kakakakakaka* (that's me kackling, can't you all still hear me down there?)

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I am laughing sooo hard myself over here... Can't you FOOKIN hear me kackling down there all the way from Cali??? I love that one... "MEET The Fookers" :D

Now I really have to make it to the Tailgate...Whooo all should I be fookin lookin out for? Because YOU ALL will definately know who the FOOK I am... Just look for a #83 Jersey that will say MOM up top *THAT WILL BE ME, UNLESS there's another FOOKEN MOTHER out there that this here MOTHER FOOKER doesn't know about??? :mad: If so, we will have a BIG Heckuva FOOKIN MOTHER Problem :headslap: ...She's Lookin to get Fookin NUKED!!!! :headslap: :guns: *kakakakakaka* (that's me kackling, can't you all still hear me down there?)
Watch out for that fookin Eric, he'll be in the middle of everything, PCfookinW is the intoxicologist serving up the shots, and that fooker pokefanjimmy will have another bar set up. Just come find the biggest fookin 6'6 290 lb gray haired fooker you can find, that'll be me, drinking a Fat mother fooking Tire. I'll introduce ya to the whole gang. :)

Jul 25, 2005

Bwahahahahahahaha -

I have to say, Momma Fooks, that this post has probably been the only thing that's kept me from driving my fist into a wall over frustration with the whole Dez Bryant situation.

So, here's to you, here's to Oklahoma State, and here's to your son setting a new career high against Texas!

:cheers:

Oct 26, 2009
California
This thread is just what I needed after the Dez news. :D

Does your son know you're posting here momma Fooks?
Uhmmm...Good Fookin Question!!! I better fill Him in before I arrive or else He's going to be wondering how the heck I have sooo many friends out in Stillwater having never gone there before...huh??? *lol* As it is, He always was amazed how everyone out here in our own community always just seemed to know me throughout his growing up years...I would tell him I didn't know being that I'M SOOOO FOOKIN SHY *lol*

BeatOU

--- ... ..-
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 6, 2008
Alpha Quadrant
www.twitter.com
Why is the world have I waited until tonight to check out this thread??? Good grief, this is an insta-classic!!!

Ms. Fooks, you are my new hero. I Reeeeaaalllyy hope you have time to stop by, and all of the tailgates for that matter, and introduce yourself. You are going to fit right in. But I know you'll have a full day, so...

I wish there was a button to print a whole thread at once... This is awesome. One of my kids got out of bed and came in here to see what I was LOLing about.....

Oct 26, 2009
California
ALL JOKING ASIDE......
I also heard about Dez being suspended by the NCAA earlier this evening and I along with Family are saddened by this latest news. I've only heard Great things about this young man and his character after speaking with my son. My prayers go out to DEZ BRYANT and all he is emotionally going through at this point in time and I truly wish him all the best and inner peace to get through this tough decision made upon him. Dez is a VERY TALENTED & ACCEPTIONAL ATHLETE...and this I do know and as it has been said many times, "When the Lord Closes One Door...He is only preparing YOU for the next Door HE will be opening for YOU"
Peace & Respects ~ #83 FooksMomma

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
ALL JOKING ASIDE......
I also heard about Dez being suspended by the NCAA earlier this evening and I along with Family are saddened by this latest news. I've only heard Great things about this young man and his character after speaking with my son. My prayers go out to DEZ BRYANT and all he is emotionally going through at this point in time and I truly wish him all the best and inner peace to get through this tough decision made upon him. Dez is a VERY TALENTED & ACCEPTIONAL ATHLETE...and this I do know and as it has been said many times, "When the Lord Closes One Door...He is only preparing YOU for the next Door HE will be opening for YOU"
Great post, now did I understand correctly that you are now single. ;-)

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
ALL JOKING ASIDE......
Classy post.;)

On a side note you asked who to watch out for at the tailgate. I think you got your answer in post #76.:D