COWGIRLS SOFTBALL: WCWS EDITION

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Well....Sooners make it 10-2 in the 6th. Bases loaded nobody out!!! Sac fly scores making it 7-2 and Grace Lyons with 3 HR to LF to make it 10-2. Takes the rise ball and crushes it to LF. Dolcini has literally nothing to give...she's basically batting practice at this point. Dolcini gets the curtain call, and Sophia Simpson comes in to pitch

OkstateKerr

Federal Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Well....Sooners make it 10-2 in the 6th. Bases loaded nobody out!!! Sac fly scores making it 7-2 and Grace Lyons with 3 HR to LF to make it 10-2. Takes the rise ball and crushes it to LF. Dolcini has literally nothing to give...she's basically batting practice at this point. Dolcini gets the curtain call, and Sophia Simpson comes in to pitch
I mean might as well leave her out there. You aren’t scoring 9 runs

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Final:

OU 10
Texas 5

Mia Scott hits a 3 run HR in the 7th to make the score look better.

OU goes back to back in winning national champions. OU finishes the season 58-3 and probably will go down as the most dominant team in softball history Credit Texas, they got hot at the right time, and rode that wave to the championship series.

Alo named MOP (Most Outstanding Player)

Kelly Maxwell is the only Cowgirl to make All-Tournament Team

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
While I think we would've been more competitive, it's likely OU beats us in two with the way we were hitting. I don't think we give as many runs as Texas though. Texas wasn't better than us, but they did wanted it more than us, had a much more sense of urgency than we did sadly.