COWGIRLS SOFTBALL: @ Tx Tech

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Thanks for keeping up with the updates.

Just finish watching the game. I was surprise when the play by play announcer mentioned that OSU is 7th in the nation in scoring. How the ladies been swinging the bats most of the year...I did not expect that...guess I’m too hard on expecting a lot more.

The last three innings were fun to watch. When they are on...sky the limit. It was great to see Reagan Wright getting her first homer in an OSU uniform. She has been struggling ever since she arrived in Stillwater..

Kelly Maxwell had a slow start on the mound. Not her best game but good enough to slow them down for the win.

Need to get the sweep tomorrow. Eberle prolly get the start. Hope she can duplicate from what she done Friday night.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Thanks for keeping up with the updates.

Just finish watching the game. I was surprise when the play by play announcer mentioned that OSU is 7th in the nation in scoring. How the ladies been swinging the bats most of the year...I did not expect that...guess I’m too hard on expecting a lot more.

The last three innings were fun to watch. When they are on...sky the limit. It was great to see Reagan Wright getting her first homer in an OSU uniform. She has been struggling ever since she arrived in Stillwater..

Kelly Maxwell had a slow start on the mound. Not her best game but good enough to slow them down for the win.

Need to get the sweep tomorrow. Eberle prolly get the start. Hope she can duplicate from what she done Friday night.
I mean when they are on they score in bunches.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
The announcer is hilariously for all the wrong reason...but we're actually ranked 25th in scoring. Texas is actually ranked 7th. Where he's getting his info is the fact we've scored 214 total runs this year, which ranks 7th but average 6.29 runs per game. Now some of the teams on ahead have played less games like james madison who's only played 13 games. We're a good offense no question, but is this offense elite is the question, and can they get there? Hopefully they can b/c the pitching is more than good enough.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
The announcer is hilariously for all the wrong reason...but we're actually ranked 25th in scoring. Texas is actually ranked 7th. Where he's getting his info is the fact we've scored 214 total runs this year, which ranks 7th but average 6.29 runs per game. Now some of the teams on ahead have played less games like james madison who's only played 13 games. We're a good offense no question, but is this offense elite is the question, and can they get there? Hopefully they can b/c the pitching is more than good enough.
Thanks for clarifying it. It sounded to good to be true. 25th in scoring, I can see with the struggles our bats has been. Not 7th....but who am I complain lol

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Still got one more game with Tx Tech but has anyone heard anything on next weekend matchup with Baylor?

They had to postponed this weekend series with OU due to COVID related.

Baylor athletics as a whole has done a pathetic job when it comes to COVID.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Still got one more game with Tx Tech but has anyone heard anything on next weekend matchup with Baylor?

They had to postponed this weekend series with OU due to COVID related.

Baylor athletics as a whole has done a pathetic job when it comes to COVID.
It’s apparently how they are handling it. Let everyone get it then you don’t have to worry about it again