Cowgirls softball schedule

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Eberle and Maxwell is a really good 1,2 punch to have. Maxwell I am excited to watch for the next few years.

Simunek...you are absolutely correct. When she’s on...she is hot. When she’s off...she as cold as ice. Simunek is constantly inconsistent. I hate that cause she is a good person and I like for her to succeed. But i think it be best to only pitch her in mop up duty for the time being.

i was told last year that in a short time, Mattison Boyd has made some big strides and was going to get some playing time before the season was called. I could be wrong but she has potential.

Not sure how Gabby Sprang is doing. She been battling the injury bug ever since she got here. Very disappointing because I was very excited when I found out she‘s a Cowgirl.

The rest i haven’t heard nothing on so it be injustice for me to say anything.

I am positive that this pitching staff under Coach Bargfeldt will succeed On making the WCWS.
oh i definitely agree....I think this team could make it to OKC. Gabby just hasn't developed due to injuries. Highly rated out of HS. Almost medically retired last year. Mattie Boyd still has control issues, but the talent is there. She's likely a year away IMO. Evans the freshman is likely the 4th pitcher in the pecking order. She impressed in the fall, but still is developing in terms of variety of pitches.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
New scheduling for this weekend for the Cowgirls. got the schedule from okstate.com

The full schedule for the upcoming week is below.

Sat., Feb. 20 – OSU vs. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi – 3:30 p.m. (Frisco, Texas)
Sat., Feb. 20 – OSU vs. North Texas – 6:00 p.m. (Frisco, Texas)
Sun., Feb. 21 – OSU vs. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi – 12:30 p.m. (Frisco, Texas)
Sun., Feb. 21 – OSU vs. Tarleton State – 3:00 p.m. (Frisco, Texas)
Mon., Feb. 22 – OSU @ Lamar – 4:00 p.m.
Mon., Feb. 22 – OSU @ Lamar – 6:00 p.m.
Tues., Feb. 23 – OSU @ McNeese – 6:30 p.m