Cowgirls softball schedule

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Yes they can. It didn’t look like it yesterday but they are a lot better than they showed.
I have no question about eberle. She simply didn’t have it today, but battled. I thought maybe it as a tight strike zone but from what I’ve heard she simply was just struggling. I have questions about the rest of the staff. Simunek has been up and down in terms of her control since she’s stepped on campus. She she’s on, she on like at FSU couple years ago in a super regional...but she’s bad, she’s simply just bad which leads to a lot hit batters and long balls leaving the diamond. Maxwell is the wild card..her upside is thru the roof and is the perfect complement coming from the left side. After those three...there’s a tremendous drop off. Hopefully those 3 can stay healthy

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
I have no question about eberle. She simply didn’t have it today, but battled. I thought maybe it as a tight strike zone but from what I’ve heard she simply was just struggling. I have questions about the rest of the staff. Simunek has been up and down in terms of her control since she’s stepped on campus. She she’s on, she on like at FSU couple years ago in a super regional...but she’s bad, she’s simply just bad which leads to a lot hit batters and long balls leaving the diamond. Maxwell is the wild card..her upside is thru the roof and is the perfect complement coming from the left side. After those three...there’s a tremendous drop off. Hopefully those 3 can stay healthy
Eberle and Maxwell is a really good 1,2 punch to have. Maxwell I am excited to watch for the next few years.

Simunek...you are absolutely correct. When she’s on...she is hot. When she’s off...she as cold as ice. Simunek is constantly inconsistent. I hate that cause she is a good person and I like for her to succeed. But i think it be best to only pitch her in mop up duty for the time being.

i was told last year that in a short time, Mattison Boyd has made some big strides and was going to get some playing time before the season was called. I could be wrong but she has potential.

Not sure how Gabby Sprang is doing. She been battling the injury bug ever since she got here. Very disappointing because I was very excited when I found out she‘s a Cowgirl.

The rest i haven’t heard nothing on so it be injustice for me to say anything.

I am positive that this pitching staff under Coach Bargfeldt will succeed On making the WCWS.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Febrey singled to left field
Hobson pinch run for Febrey
Richbourg walked, Hobson advanced to 2nd
wright pinch hitting for Busby
Cunconan pinch run for Richbourg
Wright struck out swinging
Doggett flied out to rf to end the top half of the 4th