Cowgirls softball schedule

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
OSU Cowgirls improve to 9-0 on the season And extend their win streak to 21 or 22 dating back to last yr.

At this point, the pitching staff has been very very strong(except for couple of innings). I’m very pleased with the pitching staff.

Defense has done a great job contributing the pitchers.

Eventhough we had run rule most of our opponents, my concerns about our hitting grows when tougher competition is coming up starting Friday vs 11th rank LSU in a doubleheader. Follow up on Saturday and Sunday against the 9th rank Rajun Cajuns.

Jun 5, 2020
OKC
OSU Cowgirls improve to 9-0 on the season And extend their win streak to 21 or 22 dating back to last yr.

At this point, the pitching staff has been very very strong(except for couple of innings). I’m very pleased with the pitching staff.

Even though we had run rule most of our opponents, my concerns about our hitting grows when tougher competition is coming up starting Friday vs 11th rank LSU in a doubleheader. Follow up on Saturday and Sunday against the 9th rank Rajun Cajuns.
Thanks for updates, seems an (11Th?) ranked team w/the coach we have - even though it is early in the season time to show it out

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
ESPN Top 25
1. UCLA (16)
2. OU (3)
3. Alabama
4. Arizona
5. Florida
6. Washington
7. Texas
8. Oklahoma State (1)
9. Louisiana
10. Oregon
11. Arizona St
12. Kentucky
13. LSU
14. Virginia Tech
15. Florida St
16. Duke
17. Michigan
18. South Carolina
19. Missouri
20. Georgia
21. Baylor
22. Minnesota
23. Tennessee
24. Arkansas
25. Mississippi St.

we received a first place vote.

Dec 17, 2011
I love how we just haven't stopped, made it to the WCWS and we were on track for an amazing season in 2020 but we still have it rolling right now.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
As posted above, ou is ranked #2 with the oSu at #8.

If the schedule holds out with NO changes, the gooner girls travel to Stillwater for a three game series to end the regular season. (next up would be the Big 12 Tourny in OKC).

Friday, May 7th at 6pm
Saturday, May 8th at 6pm
Sunday, May 9th at 12pm

(According to the oSu official website)

skirtguy

We gotta go!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
May 4, 2008
Stillwater, OK
www.twitter.com

Eventhough we had run rule most of our opponents, my concerns about our hitting grows when tougher competition is coming up starting Friday vs 11th rank LSU in a doubleheader. Follow up on Saturday and Sunday against the 9th rank Rajun Cajuns.
I'm hoping that our hitting actually picks up with better pitching. I know that sounds stupid, but we practice against good pitching. When we face mediocre pitchers, sometimes that's actually hard to hit when it's not what we're used to seeing. Of course, that's just a theory! :p

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
I'm hoping that our hitting actually picks up with better pitching. I know that sounds stupid, but we practice against good pitching. When we face mediocre pitchers, sometimes that's actually hard to hit when it's not what we're used to seeing. Of course, that's just a theory! :p
that theory does happen. When I coached tournament team during the summers...we had trouble with slower(mediocrity) pitchers than the better ones. Sure miss those days traveling to nationals seeing really good teams.