COWGIRLS SOFTBALL: Bedlam edition

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Sooners take game one 7-1…Jordy Bahl is the real deal and change-up late in the game is devastating. Only a freshman….very impressive and the presence and swag she has in the circle for a young player is quite impressive.

Morgan day will have to go the distance as Maxwell threw 138 pitches. Tatum clopton lack of development this year has made things problematic since the injury of elish

Feb 4, 2016
florida
No way I'm throwing Elish in this series. Continue to compete against uo then enter the conference tournament with the goal of winning it. Coach G is correct in saying everything is ahead of us. Day will throw tomorrow and pray for rain on Saturday.

sportsfan89

Territorial Marshal
Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
At the beginning of the game, when they was talking that concerns that our hitting isn’t improving...that they decided to change things up...it felt like a gut punch in the stomach. I like Coach G and the staff but they should have done something weeks ago. I do not want to be one of those fans that criticize about this or that. I still believe they will right the ship. But I’m not going deny that I’m very concern with our hitting is going to be our downfall of making it to WCWS.

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
I just want to see a little more competitiveness at the plate and confidence in the field. OU is hard enough to beat when you're not beating yourself, but if we can play it clean, it can at least be an entertaining matchup.