Cowgirls Softball 2022 season

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
Having spent the weekend watching Coach G and staff run a camp, I can tell you with 100% certainty how he has created a top program.

He was out on the field all day, for two days, with 25ish girls all trying to convince him that they are the next Cowgirl superstar. The way that he interacted, coached, and talked with these girls was incredible. His staff was all out there doing the exact same thing. The players that were helping were all having FUN. They were all joking with the staff and the girls. You could tell that they wanted to be there.

One of the other parents I was sitting next to said that they have been to several college camps, and there aren't many where the HC is out there running the drills and coaching during them. They described Coach G as "A regular dad that landed his dream job of coaching softball." From what I saw, I wouldn't disagree.

Also...Morgan Day is HILARIOUS. You have to catch a game, because even if she isn't pitching...I'm sure you will be able to hear her.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Having spent the weekend watching Coach G and staff run a camp, I can tell you with 100% certainty how he has created a top program.

He was out on the field all day, for two days, with 25ish girls all trying to convince him that they are the next Cowgirl superstar. The way that he interacted, coached, and talked with these girls was incredible. His staff was all out there doing the exact same thing. The players that were helping were all having FUN. They were all joking with the staff and the girls. You could tell that they wanted to be there.

One of the other parents I was sitting next to said that they have been to several college camps, and there aren't many where the HC is out there running the drills and coaching during them. They described Coach G as "A regular dad that landed his dream job of coaching softball." From what I saw, I wouldn't disagree.

Also...Morgan Day is HILARIOUS. You have to catch a game, because even if she isn't pitching...I'm sure you will be able to hear her.

Glad to hear that you had fun and hope your kid/kids did too.

Im so excited for this upcoming season and see Coach G get these young ladies ready and play at a high level.