Cowboys WIN against ORU. Pokes are 6-1. Next up, WICHITA STATE on Wednesday in GIA. #BEATOU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
We moved the ball well. Got good high percentage shots. Shot 42 % from the field which is actually not bad. Just can’t shot the 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
50% if you take the three point shots out. 31/62. We should pedestrian from 3 we win comfortably. But we’ve been saying that for two years. Shot 71% from the line which is nice

Mar 27, 2008
Cisse should be getting less playing time.

Moncrieffe should be getting a lot less playing time. I would give Woody Newton playing time over Moncrieffe at this point. I have no clue how Moncrieffe is in our starting five, someone explain that to me.

Tyreek Smith should be getting more minutes.

Likekele needs to cut down on the turnovers.

The guy who played the hardest (Bryce Williams) had the best day. Funny how that works out.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Cisse should be getting less playing time.

Moncrieffe should be getting a lot less playing time. I would give Woody Newton playing time over Moncrieffe at this point. I have no clue how Moncrieffe is in our starting five, someone explain that to me.

Tyreek Smith should be getting more minutes.

Likekele needs to cut down on the turnovers.

The guy who played the hardest (Bryce Williams) had the best day. Funny how that works out.
The Likekele turnovers are killing me. He's a frickin' senior and still turning the ball over on inbound plays. Or from the point on the first pass of a possession. We desperately need his rebounding and inside scoring, but he's got to clean up the sloppy stuff no senior (or junior) should be doing.

Sep 23, 2010
The Likekele turnovers are killing me. He's a frickin' senior and still turning the ball over on inbound plays. Or from the point on the first pass of a possession. We desperately need his rebounding and inside scoring, but he's got to clean up the sloppy stuff no senior (or junior) should be doing.
He is playing too many minutes (41). Giving him the ball at the end of regulation was pretty embarrassing. Ice has a role on this team but it’s too large right now. Boynton loves himself some Ice. Playing Ice this much is killing AA.