Cowboys WIN 96-66 against Charleston. Next up ORU Golden Eagles on FRIDAY in the Mabee Center 3PM

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Dude, it’s a bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have to have a "host" provider like Cox, ATT, etc. to get the app. I do not have any of those, just OTA and various streaming services. Do not watch enough TV to justify paying for anything else
Unless no one answered you, that is for ESPN. ESPN+is streaming only and if you bundle with Disney and Hulu, it's VERY cheap.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 31, 2016
Wichita,Ks
Without the benefit of being able to see any of the games but one (but following each), how much of the turnover issue is due to different/ever changing lineups?

To this end, any indication a core is being developed or is playing 10 with substantial minutes look to be how this season will go?
Most of it seems to be poor passing and ball control in general. I've watched every game so far.

Aug 16, 2012
Unless no one answered you, that is for ESPN. ESPN+is streaming only and if you bundle with Disney and Hulu, it's VERY cheap.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
My Hulu setup has about four ESPN channels but not ESPN+. Just last week, looked into the Disney/Hulu bundle and after the 3-month promotional price, it is about $60 more/month than we are paying now for essentially the same channels that we watch and dozens upon dozens of channels we would never watch. Again, for as little as I watch TV, I can run to a bar or the neighbors if I absolutely have to see one of our games on ESPN+, or just follow it on my phone.

Dec 9, 2013
My Hulu setup has about four ESPN channels but not ESPN+. Just last week, looked into the Disney/Hulu bundle and after the 3-month promotional price, it is about $60 more/month than we are paying now for essentially the same channels that we watch and dozens upon dozens of channels we would never watch. Again, for as little as I watch TV, I can run to a bar or the neighbors if I absolutely have to see one of our games on ESPN+, or just follow it on my phone.
I thought Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu was like $15/mo. I know you don’t get the Hulu streaming service that’s the equivalent of dish or directv w this.

Also find you a college aged kid that knows where all the live streams can be found. Just don’t watch on your computer wo great virus protection.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
It’s not another plan on Hulu. You add ESPN+ and Disney+, which only adds $6-7 to your Hulu bill.

Aug 16, 2012
I thought Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu was like $15/mo. I know you don’t get the Hulu streaming service that’s the equivalent of dish or directv w this.

Also find you a college aged kid that knows where all the live streams can be found. Just don’t watch on your computer wo great virus protection.
For three months according to the service rep when we called. Then it went up to something like $45 or maybe even more. Pay $25 for Roku and Hulu which does me fine except a handful of times.

Do not have a college age kid, have a 30-year-old. He is a satellite software engineer at Raytheon now after being in satellites and communications with the Marines and Air Force/Space Force (still in Reserves). He could most likely help but he is 700 miles away.

appreciate the input from you and others, but again, I watch so little TV it is not worth the effort and I would rather put the money into my golf bucket list fund (Shadow Creek coming up next spring).

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
But you have to have a "provider" for it to work. I do not have a provider being all OTA and streaming. Have tried to put in my internet service provider but they will not accept that.
I do not have a cable provider and I pay 13.99 for the Disney bundle. If you sign up for that and then log in, it's pretty easy to access all these games. You can do it through the espn app, the hulu app, or either of their websites. Without a TV provider, I pay 13.99 and watch these from my phone, smart tv, and laptop.

Sep 23, 2010
I think last night's win was the vision for this team. AA was getting buckets. Bryce T was very active and made open 3's. Ice made some plays in transition. Then our depth upfront was obvious on defense and rim rolling. As things come together, formula looks like this.

AA (Creator and Scorer)
Ice (Glue guy)
Bryce T (Scorer and Active Wing, Good floor game)
MAM (Athletic, Rebounder, Has good scoring games here and there)
Cisse (Shot Blocker, Rim Runner, Roll Finish Guy)

Bryce W & Rondell (Energy, and usually one of them gives a boost with scoring each game)
Keylan (Makes Open 3's, Can guard 4's and other positions)
Kalib (Our go to Scorer on the block)
Smith (Adds depth at the 5, which I'm not sure we need right now. But it was nice vs NC State)

Two things still hurting us. Our bigs turn the ball over way too much for how little they touch the ball. Cisse has 11 and MAM has 14 in just 6 games. That's ridiculous for how little they have it and they only play half the minutes. Kalib has 6 in 4 games in 16min/game. Other problem is perimeter shooting. Ice is afraid to shoot. Walker, Williams and AA haven't shot it well from 3 either.

Dec 9, 2013
For three months according to the service rep when we called. Then it went up to something like $45 or maybe even more. Pay $25 for Roku and Hulu which does me fine except a handful of times.

Do not have a college age kid, have a 30-year-old. He is a satellite software engineer at Raytheon now after being in satellites and communications with the Marines and Air Force/Space Force (still in Reserves). He could most likely help but he is 700 miles away.

appreciate the input from you and others, but again, I watch so little TV it is not worth the effort and I would rather put the money into my golf bucket list fund (Shadow Creek coming up next spring).
I can appreciate your bucket list sounds like a great experience.

I don’t know if this article helps but if you can get to the right place it looks like for $7/month you can get espn+ and you don’t need a tv/cable/satellite provider. I know we watch a ton of basketball/wrestling/baseball/softball on espn+.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/what-is-espn-plus

Dec 9, 2013
I think last night's win was the vision for this team. AA was getting buckets. Bryce T was very active and made open 3's. Ice made some plays in transition. Then our depth upfront was obvious on defense and rim rolling. As things come together, formula looks like this.

AA (Creator and Scorer)
Ice (Glue guy)
Bryce T (Scorer and Active Wing, Good floor game)
MAM (Athletic, Rebounder, Has good scoring games here and there)
Cisse (Shot Blocker, Rim Runner, Roll Finish Guy)

Bryce W & Rondell (Energy, and usually one of them gives a boost with scoring each game)
Keylan (Makes Open 3's, Can guard 4's and other positions)
Kalib (Our go to Scorer on the block)
Smith (Adds depth at the 5, which I'm not sure we need right now. But it was nice vs NC State)

Two things still hurting us. Our bigs turn the ball over way too much for how little they touch the ball. Cisse has 11 and MAM has 14 in just 6 games. That's ridiculous for how little they have it and they only play half the minutes. Kalib has 6 in 4 games in 16min/game. Other problem is perimeter shooting. Ice is afraid to shoot. Walker, Williams and AA haven't shot it well from 3 either.
Good thoughts. I am in the Kalib camp. He gives you almost everything Cisse does in rim protection and actually defends the high ball screen better. Cisse doesn’t prevent the screen, doesn’t hedge, and doesn’t defend the midrange shot off the screen. He immediately drops away from the screen to just protect the rim. That is going to really hurt us. Also, he isn’t close to Kalib offensively. Kalib also can hit FTs. I think by conference play Kalib will start and get the majority of important minutes.