Cowboys WIN 96-66 against Charleston. Next up ORU Golden Eagles on FRIDAY in the Mabee Center 3PM

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NinjaPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Welcome to another week in Cowboy basketball. You’re Oklahoma State Cowboys are 4-1. Last week we saw the Pokes win the Basketball Hall of Fame Tournament with wins against U-Mass Lowell and NC State of the ACC. This week we have the Charleston Cougars coming into town and we have to take a short bus ride to Tulsa to face in-state rival Oral Roberts on Friday.

Cougars are 3-1 with a win against South Carolina State and a loss against North Carolina (ACC). This will also be an Oakland type team that plays really well against P6 opponents.

Cougars Game will be in GIA today starting at 7PM. ESPN+ will be broadcasting the game. As mentioned before, ESPN+ will be broadcasting well over half our games this season.

Although it’s not basketball related but it’s officially BEDLAM week, GO POKES #beatou

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Also of note. There are $1 tickets available in the 300's and they are encouraging people to bring canned and boxed food for a food drive.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 30, 2018
Jonesville South Carolina
Welcome to another week in Cowboy basketball. You’re Oklahoma State Cowboys are 4-1. Last week we saw the Pokes win the Basketball Hall of Fame Tournament with wins against U-Mass Lowell and NC State of the ACC. This week we have the Charleston Cougars coming into town and we have to take a short bus ride to Tulsa to face in-state rival Oral Roberts on Friday.

Cougars are 3-1 with a win against South Carolina State (SEC) and a loss against North Carolina (ACC). This will also be an Oakland type team that plays really well against P6 opponents.

Cougars Game will be in GIA today starting at 7PM. ESPN+ will be broadcasting the game. As mentioned before, ESPN+ will be broadcasting well over half our games this season.

Although it’s not basketball related but it’s officially BEDLAM week, GO POKES #beatou
South Carolina State is not SEC.

NinjaPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
I'm not sure how the 300 isn't packed for $1. Is there that much to do in Stillwater?
There isn’t. I’m honestly not sure what you can do at this point. I believe fans will show up for conference games, no problem but for these early non-con…Seems like the fans are not interested.

I wonder if HCES had this problem during the early 2000s