Cowboys WIN 82-79 in OT against KSU. Series Split. Pokes are 13-13, 6-8 in conference. #7 Baylor on MONDAY in GIA. 4 games left.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Watching Tech vs. Texas right now on ABC. The crowd seems like it is 50/50 fans. Should be a fun competitive game.
Big12 refs are far beyond stupid. It is now a foul on you if a player slams his head into you. Stupidest crap ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Mike Boynton said some interesting things in pregame--I'll share soon
He said they didn't watch the film of the KU game with the team (too disgusted?). Said that they told the team that KU basketball is the goal, their team is committed, and the fans are all in. They come to see their Jayhawks, no matter the situation or opponent. He said OSUs program isn't anywhere close to that level or commitment, but they work for it every day.

ArizonaPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 25, 2011
He said they didn't watch the film of the KU game with the team (too disgusted?). Said that they told the team that KU basketball is the goal, their team is committed, and the fans are all in. They come to see their Jayhawks, no matter the situation or opponent. He said OSUs program isn't anywhere close to that level or commitment, but they work for it every day.
Good to see him challenging the team and putting things into perspective. I say the team has under performed this year. Will be very disappointing if they don’t pull out a “W” today.