Cowboys takes down #6 Texas in Double Overtime! OSU is GOOD. #23 KU Next

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Boynton has got to get into his teams ass to get their attention. They are sleep walking through this half and playing piss poor fundamental basketball. You can’t hug them out of the funk, got to get their attention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
WTH do the Cowboys have to do to gate an and 1. Anderson should have had one there.

Also, isn’t it a travel when you leave your feet with the ball and come back down with it?

Dec 9, 2013
Boynton has got to get into his teams ass to get their attention. They are sleep walking through this half and playing piss poor fundamental basketball. You can’t hug them out of the funk, got to get their attention.

Anderson and Williams should have quick hooks. Flavors is capable. If those 2 keep making the same mistakes sit them.

Oct 7, 2012
I’m sick of Fran Fraschilla dissing all the other OSU player with “when Cade gets to the NBA, he’ll be surrounded by NBA talent”

No kiddin’, Fran. But I don’t care how good Cade will be in NBA, all I care about about is whether or not the Pokes win, right now.

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
17-4 run while Cade only has 3 points in the game. 31-27 Pokes. This team has the talent. They just need the discipline.