Cowboys SWEEP the #18 RED RAIDERS. OSU is 8-6 in Conference, 15-6 Overall! BEDLAM @ # 7 OU. Saturday. 3x Winning Streak in Conference

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina
Cade with a quite 20 lol
I saw some stat line yesterday that said he leads all freshman in the NCAA in average points, rebounds, and I think assists. I tried to find it after the game but don't remember where I saw it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
That’s wrong. Just in the points category he’s third nationally for freshmen, he’s behind Cameron Thomas at LSU and Shariffe Cooper at Auburn.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Winning on a terrible shooting is awesome. I think we could have closed it up in regulation, but still, love that we were in control during the whole extended crunch time.

Crowd was rocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This team has learned to take high percentage shots. Comparing the number of threes shot earlier to last night is night and day. They play smarter on offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think that was more based on the match up since Tech is a tiny team. Still, we statistically were averaging the 9th most 3 pt attempts in the Big 12 earlier this season despite being one of the fastest in pace, not sure what it is now, but this team was never a jack it up 3 point team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk